Darcy McPherson

Started by jricey, March 09, 2020, 11:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jricey

Is Darcy the real deal this year? Two big scores from two matches.

owenwilson

Wanderer

I noticed his numbers in Marsh series but I don't know much about him. I would be interested to know what some of the more knowledgeable guys think.

SilverLion

Ah yes, the man, the myth, the legend; the GOAT, that is Darcy MacPherson, or DMac for short.

Yes he's the real deal. He got his two 130s from 30+ possessions playing almost exclusively as a high half forward. Only getting better. Could easily average 90+ this year and be a top 6 forward.

Also, pls fix the typo in his name :-*

fanTCfool

Better DT operator so a good pick for AFL Fantasy. Think you'd be better to bring him in later in SuperCoach if the scoring does prove to be sustainable.

Colley Dogs

I have him in my team... and at this late stage, my team is locked!

FWIW

(@ F3)

StuL

Happy to ignore and pay a bit extra later if he is. The odds are against it though.

LordSneeze

Quote from: StuL on March 10, 2020, 01:28:48 AM
Happy to ignore and pay a bit extra later if he is. The odds are against it though.

Im the same with this, my team is too risky already to add in more risk, im likely to de-risk a bit before season starts.

Fid

In the same boat.  I had him but have changed back to Smith

dmac07

Quote from: LordSneeze on March 10, 2020, 10:33:15 AM

Im the same with this, my team is too risky already to add in more risk, im likely to de-risk a bit before season starts.

The fact that he played in two good pre-season wins when his team might only have two wins for the whole year really skews the scoring too.

m-ry

Anyone considering his teammate Ainsworth?
Scored 109 from 65% TOG in March 1
& 74 from 55% in March 2? 
Priced average is 60 ppm
could we see a good bump in average this year?

fanTCfool

Quote from: m-ry on March 12, 2020, 08:16:09 AM
Anyone considering his teammate Ainsworth?
Scored 109 from 65% TOG in March 1
& 74 from 55% in March 2? 
Priced average is 60 ppm
could we see a good bump in average this year?

I'd be surprised if Ainsworth didn't pump his numbers up a bit this year, but at 329k you need a pretty big jump to make it worthwhile. I'd be inclined to find the extra 40k for Jack Steven.