Main Menu

AF AND DT

Started by yorgis, February 06, 2020, 04:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorgis

Hey guys just wondering why the AF and Dt forums are no longer being used, ie, rate my team, players, leagues and strategy ?

fanTCfool

Quote from: yorgis on February 06, 2020, 04:17:20 PM
Hey guys just wondering why the AF and Dt forums are no longer being used, ie, rate my team, players, leagues and strategy ?

Nobody has any interest in those competitions, or at least not enough to post about it. Feel free to try and revive them.

GM

In general the traffic on this site has dropped off dramatically disappointingly.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: GM on February 07, 2020, 12:07:11 AM
In general the traffic on this site has dropped off dramatically disappointingly.

A forum that still looks like and has the functionality of a 1990's website - complete neglect by the owner - No real surprise people have jumped ship to other fantasy sites

Grazz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 07, 2020, 12:32:08 AM

A forum that still looks like and has the functionality of a 1990's website - complete neglect by the owner - No real surprise people have jumped ship to other fantasy sites

Truth 100% mate.

Ringo

Quote from: Grazz on February 07, 2020, 01:48:13 AM

Truth 100% mate.
Unfortunately these statements are correct resulting in decline in traffic over the years.  Boards are still there for posting though

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on February 07, 2020, 10:49:47 AM
Quote from: Grazz on February 07, 2020, 01:48:13 AM

Truth 100% mate.
Unfortunately these statements are correct resulting in decline in traffic over the years.  Boards are still there for posting though

There'll always be those of us that are rusted onto it though.  ;)

yorgis

Seems weird. Is everyone playing Supercoach only ? I still play all 3 but not happy that AF has the top rookies at such a high price
and not enough lock outs

kilbluff1985

hey those 200 bots he pays for to visit the site are not cheap

Peter

Yorgis - every season, the rookies are at a higher price than appears in SC, relatively speaking. Just start a thread - I do all three as well