Can anybody challenge the ruck GOATS?

Started by meow meow, December 27, 2019, 04:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

if jackson is named round 1 ill be tempted to go

Grundy Jackson

Ceglar also an option if Mcevoy is actually played in defence.

if Kreuz goes down at any point Pittonent could make a heap of cash

frenzy

Rowan Marshall went an awesome 110 ave last year as the Saints numero uno. I reckon he'll close the gap on GG this season. Serious Pills required to start him thou.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: frenzy on January 14, 2020, 06:54:24 PM
Rowan Marshall went an awesome 110 ave last year as the Saints numero uno. I reckon he'll close the gap on GG this season. Serious Pills required to start him thou.

Surely Paddy Ryder prevents that

frenzy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on January 15, 2020, 01:59:48 AM

And Lycett could be another to go 110 with Paddy now outta the way, not close enough to GG, but not bad thou.

Southstorm

Slyce will get hinkley'd again for sure

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: frenzy on January 16, 2020, 10:54:14 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on January 15, 2020, 01:59:48 AM

And Lycett could be another to go 110 with Paddy now outta the way, not close enough to GG, but not bad thou.

Ryder out, Ladhams in - can't see much changing for Slyce. He'll pump out a few monsters, but plenty of sub par scores too you'd think

AaronKirk

I will not get sucked in by Nic Nat, I will not get sucked in by Nic Nat, I will not..... what am I kidding I will probably be sucked in to start Nic Nat over 1 of the big guns in the ruck.

He is currently in my side in the infant stages of 2020 but hopefully will go back to Grundy and Gawn prior to season starting once rookies start eventuating.

crowls

Quote from: AaronKirk on January 21, 2020, 08:07:20 PM
I will not get sucked in by Nic Nat, I will not get sucked in by Nic Nat, I will not..... what am I kidding I will probably be sucked in to start Nic Nat over 1 of the big guns in the ruck.

He is currently in my side in the infant stages of 2020 but hopefully will go back to Grundy and Gawn prior to season starting once rookies start eventuating.
don't do it AK,  where is the upside mate?

AaronKirk

Quote from: crowls on January 21, 2020, 11:54:06 PM
Quote from: AaronKirk on January 21, 2020, 08:07:20 PM

don't do it AK,  where is the upside mate?

I only started playing around with my team today and when I had Grundy and Gawn as R1/R2 I hated the rest of my team structurally so I had a look at a team with Nic Nat as R2.

crowls

i made space by two def >500k and only one fwd >500k  no lloyd, whitfield,martin to start.   

AaronKirk

Quote from: crowls on January 22, 2020, 12:26:54 AM
i made space by two def >500k and only one fwd >500k  no lloyd, whitfield,martin to start.

I've now only got 1 fwd and 1 def over 500k and got Gawn back in. Don't mind the look of my team.

StuL

sammy123

Can see marshall doing it thats about it

Holz

Quote from: sammy123 on January 23, 2020, 01:41:30 PM
Can see marshall doing it thats about it

kinda think he is a chance of being the biggest fall of all the premos with Ryder in the squad.

Ceglar English i think could take a step up, but not enough to miss out on these guys.

frenzy

is it stupid to say Macrae could give it a shake, 130 not a bridge too far.