Can anybody challenge the ruck GOATS?

Started by meow meow, December 27, 2019, 04:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IntegralX

I hope NN doesn't make me regret switching off Gawn. Bont already made me regret switching into him...

Gavdroid

Looks like Goldy giving it a decent crack this year.
Was pretty happy with the Naismith pick after round 1, but now will he get back in? Bad time for an(other) injury, going to be a costly fix if not

Mat0369

Quote from: Gavdroid on June 14, 2020, 08:43:24 PM
Looks like Goldy giving it a decent crack this year.
Was pretty happy with the Naismith pick after round 1, but now will he get back in? Bad time for an(other) injury, going to be a costly fix if not

Goldy has an amazing draw over the next few weeks. Nic Nat, Grundy and Gawn all have pretty good runs as well but Goldy probably has the best

IntegralX

Anyone tempted by Pittonet? Looked very good after q1 against Gawn of all people...

jfitty

Quote from: IntegralX on June 15, 2020, 12:28:03 AM
Anyone tempted by Pittonet? Looked very good after q1 against Gawn of all people...

Yep - held Naismith this week, but might trade him to Pittonet whether he returns or not.

Mat0369

He got spanked in the game but scored huge off intercept possessions. He seems like he could have very good scoring potential and excellent job security for the time being. I'm pulling the trigger at R3 to try and get some cash generation.

LordSneeze

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 15, 2020, 03:09:40 AM

He got spanked in the game but scored huge off intercept possessions. He seems like he could have very good scoring potential and excellent job security for the time being. I'm pulling the trigger at R3 to try and get some cash generation.

IF Naismith doesn't come back In, I might take a risk on him as R2. Would be a make or break for my team taking that risk though.

Ringo

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 15, 2020, 03:09:40 AM

I am thinking this as well - Currently have Xeri at R3 for loophole but draw has stuffed that so cash generation more important.  Not sure though with both Ceglar and Cameron in forwards,

PowerBug

I’m just gonna run Naismith and Pitto R2 and R3. I hate Houston and missed Starcevich so I’ll get the money from that trade, then turn probably Tyler Brown to Pitto when the former gets dropped this week. Those were my Sunday night rage trades anyway.

Remember Naismith scored just as well against ROB in Round 1, he’s still going to be a good scorer!

Rusty00

Quote from: PowerBug on June 15, 2020, 10:42:18 AM
I’m just gonna run Naismith and Pitto R2 and R3. I hate Houston and missed Starcevich so I’ll get the money from that trade, then turn probably Tyler Brown to Pitto when the former gets dropped this week. Those were my Sunday night rage trades anyway.

Remember Naismith scored just as well against ROB in Round 1, he’s still going to be a good scorer!
I'm thinking the same thing at the moment. Pitto in, move Darcy Cameron forward, meaning I would have 5 rucks in my team :o

shaker

I'm running Cameron at R2 so Pittonet is coming in he lost the rucks 23 to 34 to Gawn but hey Gawn is about as good as it gets and matched him around the ground , Cats and Bombers next 2 rounds yum yum I can smell $$.

Judd Magic

If money is no object is it better getting Gawn in now or save cash and get Pittonet in as my R2 (have Grundy at R1)

If I go Pittonet at R2 then I will have over $600,000 in the kitty.

Ringo

Quote from: Judd Magic on June 15, 2020, 08:51:50 PM
If money is no object is it better getting Gawn in now or save cash and get Pittonet in as my R2 (have Grundy at R1)

Will depend on how you spend the $600k and how much Gawn rises for the upgrade, If you want Gawn do it now and maybe Pitto at R3 to build cash.

Judd Magic

Quote from: Ringo on June 15, 2020, 08:55:00 PM
Quote from: Judd Magic on June 15, 2020, 08:51:50 PM

Will depend on how you spend the $600k and how much Gawn rises for the upgrade, If you want Gawn do it now and maybe Pitto at R3 to build cash.

I have Naismith as my R2 (Ceglar filled in last week)

Not confident of Naismith getting back in now with Sinclair in the team.

If I went Pittonet I would use the cash to go Noble to a premo defender like Darcy-Byrne Jones or Stewart and maybe Brayshaw to Rozee.