2020 Injury Listing

Started by Ringo, December 05, 2019, 10:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tkringle

Quote from: crowls on September 11, 2020, 03:01:12 PM
Quote from: Wanderer on September 07, 2020, 04:51:58 PM
Leon Cameron in his presser today.....
@GWSGIANTS
LC: Josh Kelly won’t play tomorrow night which is disappointing. He’s been a bit “patchy” and we hope he’s available for Saturday against Melbourne.

Also from the same presser....
LC: It’s unlikely that Brent Daniels, Harry Perryman and Zac Williams will be available for tomorrow night.

Shane Mumford will be managed after three straight games.
Lot  of OMG what will I do.  No trades no cover......      Would like to loophole rivers with sholl or ruscoe but the all play against or after williams.   will have coverage so not taking any action.  Got simkin in fwds and may loophole him with K Coleman.    What I do need is right captain pick.  been wrong 3 weeks in a row and it killing me.

Crowls that’s an old tweet from last round (check the post date). Williams and Kelly available to play this week. Already confirmed

crowls

Quote from: tkringle on September 11, 2020, 06:48:39 PM
Quote from: crowls on September 11, 2020, 03:01:12 PM
Quote from: Wanderer on September 07, 2020, 04:51:58 PM
Leon Cameron in his presser today.....
@GWSGIANTS
LC: Josh Kelly won’t play tomorrow night which is disappointing. He’s been a bit “patchy” and we hope he’s available for Saturday against Melbourne.

Also from the same presser....
LC: It’s unlikely that Brent Daniels, Harry Perryman and Zac Williams will be available for tomorrow night.

Shane Mumford will be managed after three straight games.
Lot  of OMG what will I do.  No trades no cover......      Would like to loophole rivers with sholl or ruscoe but the all play against or after williams.   will have coverage so not taking any action.  Got simkin in fwds and may loophole him with K Coleman.    What I do need is right captain pick.  been wrong 3 weeks in a row and it killing me.

Crowls that’s an old tweet from last round (check the post date). Williams and Kelly available to play this week. Already confirmed
yeh seen some teams drop,  all good,  simpkin and williams playing,  be pissed if williams doesnt outscore rivers though.