Main Menu

R.I.P Spud

Started by enzedder, September 09, 2019, 09:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

So sad to hear of Danny Frawley's passing.
One of St.Kilda's greatest ever players.
A great captain. A fantastic leader who could rally people together and make people smile.
I will remember him as a tough and reliable full back. Loved watching him play and have admired him as his life took him to Richmond as Coach, into the media and other roles he has taken on.
Sadly, at this early stage it appears as though the Black Dog (depression) has been too much for him to bear. He has spoke candidly about his battles with depression in the past including thoughts of ending it all in the past if memory serves me correctly. It's so sad. Tragic. I feel for his wife Anita and three young daughters he has left behind. Depression is a dog.
R.I.P Danny.
You were a ripper and will be missed by the Saints army and the whole AFL community.

PowerBug

Grazz

Rusty00

So, so sad :'(

He was one of my favourite AFL personalities. Listened to him on Triple M for many years, and was such great entertainment on Bounce.

Ringo

RIP Spud

Fully support the Golden Fist award in his honour for best defender,

crowls

Yesterday I was devastated to hear of the death of Spud Frawley.   Was a moving show on talking footy last night with michael roberts joining the panel.

Football Factory

R.I.P Spud  :'(

Can't imagine what his family is going through.

I love after the bounce and will miss him on there.