EXV: National Draft 2019

Started by nas, September 02, 2019, 10:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Hawka

nas

nas

The 24 hours has passed, 5 picks are left, FTC has been tagged via Discord "after" consolation with Holz.

Ziplock

I'll take Jones- sorry guys, had my Christmas party yesterday

fanTCfool

LaHug

Holz

I Pass,

draft over

Delisting will occur after all DT positions are released (which should be very soon)

Ziplock

Quote from: Holz on December 09, 2019, 04:12:42 PM
I Pass,

draft over

Delisting will occur after all DT positions are released (which should be very soon)

When's the final period for clubs to sign unlisted players? Will that be before positions are announced?

I just wouldn't want to rookie to start if players happen to be still being added to club lists (even if they end up being F grade players we wouldn't draft anyway)

Nige

Quote from: Ziplock on December 09, 2019, 06:01:41 PM
I Pass,

draft over

When's the final period for clubs to sign unlisted players? Will that be before positions are announced?

I just wouldn't want to rookie to start if players happen to be still being added to club lists (even if they end up being F grade players we wouldn't draft anyway)
SSP only finishes in March and there's about seven spots left on lists for those players, if clubs even elect to use them (they can keep them open for the MSD instead).

That's way too late to bother waiting for seven likely insignificant players in the grand scheme of the things.

Ziplock

Quote from: Nige on December 09, 2019, 06:19:18 PM
I Pass,

draft over

SSP only finishes in March and there's about seven spots left on lists for those players, if clubs even elect to use them (they can keep them open for the MSD instead).

That's way too late to bother waiting for seven likely insignificant players in the grand scheme of the things.

Alright, yeah, flower that right off.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on December 10, 2019, 11:04:05 AM
Quote from: Nige on December 09, 2019, 06:19:18 PM
I Pass,

draft over

Alright, yeah, flower that right off.

Yep so when final postions are released we will have a few days to delist and then will start the rookie once Nas and i have put all the delistings through,