« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EXV: National Draft 2019  (Read 5858 times)
fanTCfool
Seasoned Coach

UTG Admin

« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2019, 08:27:10 pm »

Jaxon Prior
Hawka
Seasoned Coach

It's Toff's Boyyy

« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2019, 09:08:11 am »

Ronin Oconnor
nas
Veteran Coach

« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2019, 09:21:13 am »

Trey Ruscoe
nas
Veteran Coach

« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2019, 10:14:16 am »

The 24 hours has passed, 5 picks are left, FTC has been tagged via Discord "after" consolation with Holz.

Ziplock
Veteran Coach

Coach of the Valkyries

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2019, 01:39:34 pm »

I'll take Jones- sorry guys, had my Christmas party yesterday
fanTCfool
Seasoned Coach

UTG Admin

« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2019, 02:09:15 pm »

Ned Cahill
LaHug
2021 Real Dream Team Winner
Veteran Coach

Donate to Cancer Council

« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2019, 05:24:07 pm »

Bigoa Nyuon
Holz
Master Coach

Dublin Destroyers

« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2019, 03:06:42 pm »

I Pass,

draft over

Delisting will occur after all DT positions are released (which should be very soon)
Ziplock
Veteran Coach

Coach of the Valkyries

« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2019, 04:55:41 pm »

I Pass,

draft over

Delisting will occur after all DT positions are released (which should be very soon)

When's the final period for clubs to sign unlisted players? Will that be before positions are announced?

I just wouldn't want to rookie to start if players happen to be still being added to club lists (even if they end up being F grade players we wouldn't draft anyway)
Nige
Master Coach

« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2019, 05:13:18 pm »

I Pass,

draft over

When's the final period for clubs to sign unlisted players? Will that be before positions are announced?

I just wouldn't want to rookie to start if players happen to be still being added to club lists (even if they end up being F grade players we wouldn't draft anyway)
SSP only finishes in March and there's about seven spots left on lists for those players, if clubs even elect to use them (they can keep them open for the MSD instead).

That's way too late to bother waiting for seven likely insignificant players in the grand scheme of the things.
Ziplock
Veteran Coach

Coach of the Valkyries

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2019, 09:58:05 am »

I Pass,

draft over

SSP only finishes in March and there's about seven spots left on lists for those players, if clubs even elect to use them (they can keep them open for the MSD instead).

That's way too late to bother waiting for seven likely insignificant players in the grand scheme of the things.

Alright, yeah, flower that right off.
Holz
Master Coach

Dublin Destroyers

« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2019, 10:07:28 am »

I Pass,

draft over

Alright, yeah, flower that right off.

Yep so when final postions are released we will have a few days to delist and then will start the rookie once Nas and i have put all the delistings through,

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »