Main Menu

Charity Finals Tipping Bracket

Started by LaHug, August 29, 2019, 03:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

After the success of the Footy Tipping Comp for Cancer Council, I'm going to run another competition for the Finals!

How to play:

1. Donate $10 or more here: https://bit.ly/huggett

2. Follow this OneDrive link for the template: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AsV44KZeRbMdpHqCzGELtv62MKFK

3. Click “Download” to download a copy of the template.

4. Follow the instructions to insert your tips.

5. Send to me before the first bounce of the first final (8:10pm AEST Thursday 5/9/19).

6. Win $100! (If you get the most points.)

Good luck!

If you’re not feeling super computer literate, send me a message to ask for help!

Every dollar raised helps to support vital research to increase cancer survival rates and provides support services to people fighting cancer and their families.

Cheers,

LaHug

jvalles69

Have donated, will fill out the form at home some time as it seems I can't access it at work.  ::)

jvalles69

There something wrong with your template, the winning team in QF2 shows up in SF2, PF1 and PF2

LaHug

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 29, 2019, 08:14:15 PM
There something wrong with your template, the winning team in QF2 shows up in SF2, PF1 and PF2

Good pick up! There was a typo when I copy/pasted the formulas and changed it so it was putting in Brisbane whether they won or lost. Should be fixed now. Let me know if there's still a problem!

And thanks for donating!

jvalles69

Quote from: LaHug on August 30, 2019, 09:50:55 AM

Good pick up! There was a typo when I copy/pasted the formulas and changed it so it was putting in Brisbane whether they won or lost. Should be fixed now. Let me know if there's still a problem!

And thanks for donating!

Will give it another go over the weekend, how do we send the spreadsheet to you?

LaHug

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 30, 2019, 11:11:16 AM
Quote from: LaHug on August 30, 2019, 09:50:55 AM

And thanks for donating!

Will give it another go over the weekend, how do we send the spreadsheet to you?

I'll PM my email address to whoever signs up or you can send it to me on Facebook or Discord if you're on either of those.