Main Menu

Adelaide Off-Field 2019

Started by tbagrocks, June 22, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: Trindacut on July 28, 2019, 12:12:26 PM
Time for a new coach.

Quote from: nrich102 on July 28, 2019, 02:00:26 PM
I feel like Trindacut would be a really handy addition to the forum at the moment ;D :o

I feel like Trindacut would be a really handy addition to the forum at the moment ;D :o

Trindacut

I breath life in to this place. I might be a handy addition in the Adelaide coaches box

nrich102

Geez teach me to read the forum

PowerBug

Quote from: TomK on July 28, 2019, 01:42:16 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on July 28, 2019, 01:04:11 PM
Culture problem about to get worse
Don't hurt me please
Any club below this joke of a club on the ladder should instantly fold tbqh
Wow harsh. At least give it until the end of the season to pick the clubs to fold ;)

Trindacut

I was reminded tonight why a relegation system for the AFL wouldn't be the worst thing in the world

shaker

Quote from: Trindacut on August 17, 2019, 08:41:11 PM
I was reminded tonight why a relegation system for the AFL wouldn't be the worst thing in the world
Hey Trinda don't think that will ever happen but certainly something NQR at the Crows the coach seems a bit off , a bit weird ?

Trindacut

He has a very weird head shaker

Trindacut

He looks like in another life he would have had a long and notorious career as a church pastor

shaker

Quote from: Trindacut on August 17, 2019, 08:57:27 PM
He looks like in another life he would have had a long and notorious career as a church pastor
Well don't know if he will end up in that profession but his days of coaching are looking a bit shaky seems to have lost the players ?

Trindacut

Grazz

I'm just glad it's over mate. It's been a tough year to swallow and tbh iv'e got little faith in the club to make the hard calls.
The coaching Dept is a boys club immune from criticism because Roo defends them. The list needs a major rebuild, I doubt they'll do anything that's glaringly needed. Hart can't coach, Burtons a failure just as he was at Brizzy, Campo has had this midfield for 10 years and it's very ordinary compared to the best of them. Pykes gameplan is shower. List turnover horrendous, slow as shower.
The club needs a rebuild from the ground up. You watch very little will change. Roo's on twitter defending the coaches already and saying if the fans want to be this critical maybe they don't need to be supporting the club. Flower me he's clueless.