AF: Elite Ranked Member Leagues for 2020

Started by fanTCfool, August 25, 2019, 09:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Getting in early! The FF elite ranked member leagues are back for 2020. These are your 'FF Platinum, FF Gold' leagues that many of you may have participated in previously. New entries also encouraged!

Leagues are made up of last year's overall position in order of highest to lowest. FF Platinum consists of the 18 highest ranked coaches, then FF Gold consists of the next highest ranked 18, then FF Silver the next best 18 and so and so on.

If you are interested, please post your 2019 team name and overall rank below, and you'll receive a PM next year with the league code for you to join.

As always, please only apply for these leagues if you intend to maintain your side throughout the duration of the season, ghost ships are heavily frowned upon and will result in your removal from such leagues in the future. Likewise, do not apply if you manage more than one AFL Fantasy side.

Reply with your final 2019 rank as soon as AF opens to save the trouble later on!

If you participate in RDT and/or SuperCoach, the links for the elite ranked member leagues for both formats are below:

RDT: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,113497.msg1997848.html#msg1997848
SC: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,113495.msg1997846.html#msg1997846

TomK

Hippo

Gave up, just can't get a handle on this game

fanTCfool

Mr.Craig

kilbluff1985

i didnt play af this year but want to next year

Grazz

PowerBug

jvalles69

Ringo

nrich102

Grazz

Quote from: Hippo on August 25, 2019, 09:21:53 PM

Have another go mate, it's a tough gig when you think you've got a handle on it.
It's a stock market mate. fill up your team as quick as you can and use your bench and trades to generate cash
not so much for cover till you fill up your team as fast as possible. It's all about generating the money fast.

PowerBug

Quote from: Grazz on August 26, 2019, 08:31:45 PM

Have another go mate, it's a tough gig when you think you've got a handle on it.
It's a stock market mate. fill up your team as quick as you can and use your bench and trades to generate cash
not so much for cover till you fill up your team as fast as possible. It's all about generating the money fast.
Speaking of using the bench, I used 7 of my 47 trades in the rucks this season. Probably some sort of record.

Started with: Grundy, Darcy (Pierce, Flynn)
Pierce -> Z.Clarke
Darcy -> Gawn
Flynn -> ROB
Z.Clarke -> A. Smith
ROB -> D. Cameron
A. Smith -> Z.Clarke (I know, I was desperate to cling onto a playing R3)
Gawn -> Marshall (As Clarke got injured for Rd 23, didn't want to risk a donut)

Grazz

Quote from: PowerBug on August 26, 2019, 11:14:28 PM
Quote from: Grazz on August 26, 2019, 08:31:45 PM

Speaking of using the bench, I used 7 of my 47 trades in the rucks this season. Probably some sort of record.

Started with: Grundy, Darcy (Pierce, Flynn)
Pierce -> Z.Clarke
Darcy -> Gawn
Flynn -> ROB
Z.Clarke -> A. Smith
ROB -> D. Cameron
A. Smith -> Z.Clarke (I know, I was desperate to cling onto a playing R3)
Gawn -> Marshall (As Clarke got injured for Rd 23, didn't want to risk a donut)

Used a few there to but not 7 you win that one.
Filthy I didn't get ROB in my team, that was a big
missed opportunity for a lot of reasons not just cash
generation.  :'(

Peter

McBasketball 20771 - worst AF season ever. Just couldn’t get a decent midfield on the park