fanTCfool

Couldn't see Tim Kelly holding forward status

RaisyDaisy

And Caleb definitely isn't fwd anymore - will be def

SilverLion

DEF: Lloyd, Docherty
MID: Macrae, Mitchell, Neale, Fyfe, Ward
RUC: Grawndy
FWD: Danger, Martin (pending fwd status)

Only reason I wouldn't be starting any of these guys is if they're injured (Or if Danger/Martin don't get fwd).

RaisyDaisy

Not set on starting Lloyd yet

I started him this year which was great, but after the bye he went 98.5 so I'm not sure I will start him priced at 108

May look at him as an upgrade target next year

Bill Manspeaker

Hunter Class to go nuts

crowls

Def: Laird/Zwilliams, Ryan, Docherty, doedee,             options: H Clark
Mid: Neale Macrae Oliver Fyfe/Taranto Mitchell rook rook
Ruc: Grundy, Gawn,  hopefully Fort.
Fwd:, Heeney, dev smith,  Dangerfield ??

Whitfield Hurn LLoyd too expensive to start,  upgrade targets along with T Stewart,
My mid options for consistency over Cripps/Bont.   Dunkley a definite option for M3/4
Just too hard to not have both Grundy and Gawn.    100K and 300 points difference between R Marshall and Grundy/Gawn over the year so is a Unique option for consideration if chasing cash.
Smith for value, heeney for consistency and then look at what m/f options are available.

Time to start researching National Draft and rookies for next year

LaHug

Just fyi guys, Whitfield will almost certainly be M/F instead of D next year. Probably too expensive to start but likely going to end up one of the top forwards along with Danger.

Things obviously change but I can't imagine Whitfield, Danger, and Martin won't be 3 of the top 6 forwards by year's end.

Sabretooth Tigers

::)

Shocking year again, but always enjoy and never give up.

DEF  Z Williams, Docherty, Sydney Stack

MID  Dangerfield,  Neale,  Titchell ( if he comes up ),  P Cripps,  and Marlion Pickett as a rookie

Ruck Gawn,  Grundy if he stays at Collingwood but not if he transfers and has to learn a new game plan

FOR  Dusty, Whitfield, and perhaps Dunkley if he retains M/F

This year well and truly stuffed up by going POD in defence with H Andrews, H Hartlett and Connor Blakely and getting stuck with them

???

LaHug

Anyone know what Naish will be priced at? If Ellis goes to the Suns, he's a real chance for that hybrid wing/half back flank position and should score well in it. Hoping still rookie priced...

Gigantor

Quote from: LaHug on September 13, 2019, 09:52:18 AM
Anyone know what Naish will be priced at? If Ellis goes to the Suns, he's a real chance for that hybrid wing/half back flank position and should score well in it. Hoping still rookie priced...

I reckon best case is 230-240k probably higher

shaker

Quote from: Gigantor on September 13, 2019, 10:47:55 AM

His avg. is 72.5 from 2 games so it would be based on that with a 30% discount because of only 2 games ?

LaHug

Quote from: shaker on September 13, 2019, 01:33:40 PM
Quote from: Gigantor on September 13, 2019, 10:47:55 AM

His avg. is 72.5 from 2 games so it would be based on that with a 30% discount because of only 2 games ?

Probably way too high then :(

quinny88

Got bored so have looked at a rough idea for a team next year

D: J.Lloyd, R.Laird, S.Docherty, D.Roberton, Rookie, Rookie (Rookie, Rookie)

M: J.Dunkley, J.Macrae, L.Neale, P.Cripps, T.Mitchell, C.Ward, M.Pickett, L.Jong (Rookie, Rookie, Rookie)

R: B.Grundy, S.Naismith (S.Draper)

F: P.Dangerfield, D.Martin, I.Heeney, D.Smith, J.Patton, I.Rankine (Rookie, Rookie)

kilbluff1985

doubt u could afford that even with discounts

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 12, 2019, 10:56:10 PM
doubt u could afford that even with discounts

Yep

13-14 prems plus a few mid pricers as well? No chance