new brooklyn trade n31
Ducks trade shane mumford

he wouldnt give jacobs so may aswell give mummy

He will probably retire next week.
But oh well. Confirmed.

SilverLion

Anaheim Mighty Ducks give: NAT 25 + R45
Houston Bombers give: Andrew Phillips + R38 + R50 + R63

KB needs Phillips for the ruck set, essentially swapped for NAT 25 with a bunch of rookie picks back and forth for list balance.

KB to confirm.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: SilverLion on October 19, 2019, 03:33:35 PM
Houston Bombers give: Andrew Phillips + R38 + R50 + R63

KB needs Phillips for the ruck set, essentially swapped for NAT 25 with a bunch of rookie picks back and forth for list balance.

KB to confirm.

conf

SilverLion

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 19, 2019, 03:35:13 PM
Quote from: SilverLion on October 19, 2019, 03:33:35 PM
Houston Bombers give: Andrew Phillips + R38 + R50 + R62

KB to confirm.

conf
Just an update, I actually gave R62 not 63*.

Big Mac

Chicago give: Paddy Ryder
Ottawa give: Sam Naismith

Ryder the better scorer but consensus seems to be that Naismith is best 22 as long as he’s fit. Gives me a bit more confidence knowing I have both of Sinclair and Naismith. Likewise Ryder pairs with Marshall for Ottawa. Age difference balances the trade somewhat.

Nige to confirm.

Nige

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 25, 2019, 08:56:42 AM
Chicago give: Paddy Ryder
Ottawa give: Sam Naismith

Ryder the better scorer but consensus seems to be that Naismith is best 22 as long as he’s fit. Gives me a bit more confidence knowing I have both of Sinclair and Naismith. Likewise Ryder pairs with Marshall for Ottawa. Age difference balances the trade somewhat.

Nige to confirm.
Confirmed. Makes sense for both teams here to cuff rucks. Rowan the GOAT

SilverLion

Houston Bombers give: Jay Lockhart + NAT 25 + R26
Chicago Sharks give: Tom De Koning + NAT 18 + R17

TDK gives me some coverage in the ruck to help with the loss of Phillips, worth giving up Lockhart for. Pick swap to balance the trade.

BM to confirm.

Big Mac

Quote from: SilverLion on October 30, 2019, 10:58:45 PM
Houston Bombers give: Jay Lockhart + NAT 25 + R26
Chicago Sharks give: Tom De Koning + NAT 18 + R17

TDK gives me some coverage in the ruck to help with the loss of Phillips, worth giving up Lockhart for. Pick swap to balance the trade.

BM to confirm.

Confirmed

fanTCfool

Quito trade: Aliir Aliir, Alex Neal-Bullen + Jordan Roughead
Carolina trade: Callan Ward

Needed to add a midfielder, so taking a chance on Callan Ward who will hopefully be right following the LTI this season. He's coming up to age 30 but hopefully has a few good years left in him.

Carolina looking to add a starting defender with Rozee & Naughton losing D-status and some uncertainty around guys like Roberton & Docherty, so Aliir Aliir fills the hole. Alex Neal-Bullen and Jordan Roughead to add some depth at both ends.

nas to confirm.

nas

Quote from: fanTCfool on October 31, 2019, 03:58:56 PM
Quito trade: Aliir Aliir, Alex Neal-Bullen + Jordan Roughead
Carolina trade: Callan Ward

Needed to add a midfielder, so taking a chance on Callan Ward who will hopefully be right following the LTI this season. He's coming up to age 30 but hopefully has a few good years left in him.

Carolina looking to add a starting defender with Rozee & Naughton losing D-status and some uncertainty around guys like Roberton & Docherty, so Aliir Aliir fills the hole. Alex Neal-Bullen and Jordan Roughead to add some depth at both ends.

nas to confirm.

Yeah, pretty well summed up with losing 3 depth players as well as ones mentioned losing the D-status have the D line tad low. AA should start each week, Roughy as depth helps. ANB add more depth to the Forwards

Ward, shame to see him leave the Panthers but Mid line is very deep.

Confirm

Koop

SilverLion

Houston Bombers give: Kane Lambert + Kyle Langford
San Francisco Grizzlies give: Ollie Wines

Big trade that benefits both parties. I needed another reliable starting mid, and (provided DPPs go the way I'm hoping) I'm well stocked up forward so could afford to move on Lambert. Lambert is a reliable forward and although he and Wines averaged the same this year, his ceiling is lower and he is older, so Langford was added to even up the trade.

Jukes to confirm.

Jukes

Quote from: SilverLion on November 04, 2019, 05:15:18 PM
Houston Bombers give: Kane Lambert + Kyle Langford
San Francisco Grizzlies give: Ollie Wines

Big trade that benefits both parties. I needed another reliable starting mid, and (provided DPPs go the way I'm hoping) I'm well stocked up forward so could afford to move on Lambert. Lambert is a reliable forward and although he and Wines averaged the same this year, his ceiling is lower and he is older, so Langford was added to even up the trade.

Jukes to confirm.

Confirmed. Need forwards, have plenty of mids. Hopefully Langford finally stops being a spud.

SilverLion

Houston Bombers give: NAT 39 + NAT 63
Colorado Avalanche give: NAT 38

Bit of a trivial swap, I probably wasn't going to use 63, figured may as well trade it for a small upgrade.

Koop to confirm.