NBA Season 2019/2020

Started by j959, July 22, 2019, 02:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 12, 2019, 11:07:40 AM
Getting pretty sick of the attack on Simmons of late, now the media are targeting him for charging $200 for meet and greets where he actually puts on a clinic for these kids.  Get a life Australia, or Ben ain't going to be coming back or playing for the Boomers ever.
It's classic Australian tall-poppy syndrome. Constantly tyring to find ways to bring down our sports stars. It's bloody ridiculous really >:(

jvalles69

Quote from: Rusty00 on August 12, 2019, 01:50:49 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 12, 2019, 11:07:40 AM
Getting pretty sick of the attack on Simmons of late, now the media are targeting him for charging $200 for meet and greets where he actually puts on a clinic for these kids.  Get a life Australia, or Ben ain't going to be coming back or playing for the Boomers ever.
It's classic Australian tall-poppy syndrome. Constantly tyring to find ways to bring down our sports stars. It's bloody ridiculous really >:(

Seems to be all Channel 7, with no footage of the clinics he held in Melbourne for free for underprivileged kids or the time he spent with the make a wish foundation kid.

R.Griffen

Cousins done for the season with an ACL. Sad to see, wonder if AD is gonna complain about playing next to another average big again?

jvalles69

Quote from: R.Griffen on August 16, 2019, 01:58:22 PM
Cousins done for the season with an ACL. Sad to see, wonder if AD is gonna complain about playing next to another average big again?

Pretty sad, left about 150 mill on the table too, by not signing a long term deal...

RaisyDaisy

SBS will be airing 2 live NBA games per week starting this season

That's pretty sweet

As someone who has ESPN I'm hoping the 2 games will be different to what ESPN airs, but even if that's not the case it's still great

jvalles69

Pretty cool news about SBS and NBA.

Bigger news though are the Aussie Boomers are through to the quarter finals taking out France by 2 points to be 5-0!  We take on the Czech team on Wed night at 9pm Perth time, there was no better team to come up against at this stage of the draw, we could be looking at our first ever medal in basketball!  :D

fanTCfool

Tails

Got a quite competitive league that has 3 more spots open ...

It is a SCS league but I am willing to extend the invitation to any serious players interested ... Ie full season participants that won't throw in the towel and are prepared to last the journey ...

I'm a member of both sites but haven't posted much on this site as I lost my password for a few years and only finally worked it out recently ...

You might know my team "TailsPower" ... been playing fantasy sports on this site for quite a while now ...

https://sportsdeck.com/au/nba/dreamteam/#/?action=join-league&code=587969

GM

Football Factory

Sportsdeck NBA League

Frequent Flyers:   540074

https://sportsdeck.com/au/nba/dreamteam/#/?action=join-league&code=540074

Mat0369

Kobe and his daughter passed away in a helicopter crash.