EXV: Trade Discussion 2019/2020

Started by iZander, July 21, 2019, 07:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Are we allowed to live trade picks during the draft like in the AFL?

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on November 28, 2019, 05:52:01 PM
Are we allowed to live trade picks during the draft like in the AFL?
not only can you live trade picks you can live trade players and picks.

I have just sent everyone a PM which should sort out any questions regarding EXV in the next few weeks.

but below is what i said

Hey guys just updating you in regards to EXV.

1. The Nat Draft Starts tomorrow afternoon after the Rookie Draft probably 7:00PM AEDT. For the first round the 24 hour rule and the 2 hour rule will be relaxed as i understand people may not be ready

2. You do not need to do any delisting before the Nat draft, you can have however many players you want on your list. Delisting will be done after the nat draft before the rookie draft starts. At official delisting date ( I will give the exact day after the EXV nat draft is finished) you must have 44 or less players on your list. To take a pick in the rookie draft you obviously must have 43 or less players. You will keep getting picks untill you have 44 players.

PLease remember to PM the next coach after you draft.

3. Trade period is open and will remain open till Jan at least. you can trade pick and or players through the national draft and rookie draft. once delisting is complete you can still trade but it must be 1 for 1 or 2 for 2 etc..

During Trade periods if you are posting a trade please PM me on Discord or ask someone to PM me on discord so i can respond to the trade very quickly so it doesn't hold up the draft.

Nige

Open to trading a mid that isn't Bont, Zorko, Robbo or Berry to get back into the first round. That leaves Zak Jones, Boak, Shuey, Polec, Miles and Dow available.

Also still happy to potentially trade one or more of the above for a defender/forward or two, maybe in combination with a pick or something.

All picks available.

GoLions

27, 39, 51 available for a pick upgrade for anyone needing more nat picks

Scrads

The following players are open for offers of rookie draft picks (or upgrades on 7, 19, 31, 43, 55)  pm me if interested :)

Conor Glass, Sam Murray
Daniel Howe, Joe Atley, Ed Phillips, Stefan Giro
Mason Wood, Jake Stringer, Nick Holman, Jayden Laverde, Liam Ryan

iZander

Will trade these for rookie pick upgrades

Jarrod Brander
Matthew Ling
Sam Weideman
Louis Butler
Matthew Kennedy
Josh Daicos

GoLions

For those not on discord:
- R39+R51 can be packaged for an earlier pick (30s), or with extra (R24, R25, players) for a fwd or much better pick (top 20)
- Most mids available for a fwd (pretty much everyone except Crippa, Walsh, Hopper - however they could still be traded in the right deal)
- Would consider trading a defender for a fwd if i like the deal but trading a mid would be preferred

iZander

For anyone looking for a forward, willing to trade any of these for a similar defender

Toby Greene - Jade Gresham â€" Jayden Stephenson - Matthew Kennedy - Zak Butters - Will Hayes - Cameron Rayner  - Aidan Bonar (MID) â€" Peter Wright â€" Boyd Woodcock - Sam Weideman â€" Will Hayward â€" Jarrod Brander â€" Matthew Ling (MID) )  - Ben Ronke - Josh Daicos.

fanTCfool

I have too many midfielders, in the market for defenders/forwards

Sam Menegola
Ed Langdon
Scott Pendlebury
Joel Selwood
Marc Murphy
Corey Lyons
Thomson Dow
Chad Warner
Jeremy Sharp

are all readily moveable, while you'd have to twist my arm to snag Dangerfield, Yeo or Jarryd Lyons

iZander

Ryan Clarke
Ed Richards
Harry Perryman
Nicholas Naitanui
Ben Ronke
Josh Daicos
Cameron Rayner
Aidan Bonar
Will Setterfield
Peter Wright
Matthew Kennedy
Zak Butters

Happy to trade any of the above for a defender of similar talent, willing to package up 2-3 of them depending

Scrads

Quote from: Scrads on December 03, 2019, 09:14:17 PM
The following players are open for offers of rookie draft picks (or upgrades on 7, 19, 31, 43, 55)  pm me if interested :)

Conor Glass
Daniel Howe, Joe Atley, Ed Phillips, Stefan Giro
Mason Wood, Jake Stringer, Nick Holman, Jayden Laverde, Liam Ryan

Last chance on this - not many of them will be delisted, if any!

iZander

Quote from: iZander on December 27, 2019, 12:26:25 AM
Ryan Clarke
Ed Richards
Harry Perryman
Nicholas Naitanui
Ben Ronke
Josh Daicos
Cameron Rayner
Aidan Bonar
Will Setterfield
Peter Wright
Matthew Kennedy
Zak Butters

Happy to trade any of the above for a defender of similar talent, willing to package up 2-3 of them depending
Still happy to discuss the above, some can go for a rookie pick upgrade as well (10, 22, 34)

LaHug

Entire delisting group open for trade before end of delisting period tonight. Any upgrade on any of my rookie picks (8, 20, 32, 44) gets you one of these guys. First in, best dressed.

Darcy Moore
Sam Collins
Oscar McDonald
Mark Hutchings
Jayden Hunt
Bigoa Nyuon

iZander

Quote from: iZander on January 16, 2020, 01:09:16 PM
Quote from: iZander on December 27, 2019, 12:26:25 AM
Ryan Clarke
Ed Richards
Harry Perryman
Nicholas Naitanui
Ben Ronke
Josh Daicos
Cameron Rayner
Aidan Bonar
Will Setterfield
Peter Wright
Matthew Kennedy
Zak Butters

Still happy to discuss the above, some can go for a rookie pick upgrade as well (10, 22, 34)
Josh Daicos
Ben Ronke
Matt Kennedy
Ed Richards
Jarrod Brander
Sam Weiderman
Ryan Clarke
David Mundy
Will Hayes

All can go for a rookie pick upgrade (10, 22, 34, 46)

Scrads

Picks 31, 43 and 55 available for any pick before 31 if any one is interested :)