Post Round 16 Trades

Started by Braxton8ers, July 07, 2019, 08:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braxton8ers

Damn what a round - Full of injuries, late outs and under performing premiums.

One ‘rookie’ left in my team and he managed a massive 30.

Consider the outs of Whitfield, Cripps, Boak, Gawn and others I probably haven’t mentioned.

Then the scores of Fyfe, Brayshaw, Telly, Zerrett and Houli.  And then an injury to Josh Kelly just to finish it off.

Moved up about 3500 spots - so others had it even worse than me.

Need to trade out Logue but not sure I can stand another week from Brayshaw. At the moment downgrade trade Clarke and Logue to Laird and some rookie or 2nd gamer.

How was hell week for everyone else?

Rusty00

Traded in Dustin Martin this week and made him Captain. The player I traded to him was Nick Larkey who outscored him ::)

Braxton8ers

That’s rough Rusty, Larkey was on my bench for Boak - very happy with him this week.

jvalles69

So my original trades last week were Hately to Rocky and Logue to Hurn.  I see that Gawn is likely out so I trade Fort to Clarke for cover and for some stupid reason to save cash I go Rotham to Blakely.  My original trades with the donut would've scored me more points, FMDT.  To make it worse, I traded Rotham over Naish and Garner because I think, "Eagles are back to full strength, he won't get another game this year", queue the Duggan injury and Rotham a likely in.  ::) >:(

Anyway, no flowering around, Kelly to Rocky and defender rook to either Whitfield or Sicdawg.

Rusty00

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 10, 2019, 11:15:13 AM
So my original trades last week were Hately to Rocky and Logue to Hurn.  I see that Gawn is likely out so I trade Fort to Clarke for cover and for some stupid reason to save cash I go Rotham to Blakely.  My original trades with the donut would've scored me more points, FMDT.  To make it worse, I traded Rotham over Naish and Garner because I think, "Eagles are back to full strength, he won't get another game this year", queue the Duggan injury and Rotham a likely in.  ::) >:(

Anyway, no flowering around, Kelly to Rocky and defender rook to either Whitfield or Sicdawg.
I traded Fort to Clarke as well. shower score and didn't even make his BE ::)

jvalles69

Quote from: Rusty00 on July 10, 2019, 11:30:12 AM

$20 says Gawn plays and Clarke pulls out a 100 on the bench...  ::)

Rusty00

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 10, 2019, 11:44:30 AM

The annoying part is that he was only up against Allir and Reid last week >:(

jvalles69

Quote from: Rusty00 on July 10, 2019, 12:34:21 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on July 10, 2019, 11:44:30 AM

The annoying part is that he was only up against Allir and Reid last week >:(

Read an article from 5 years ago where Matthew Lloyd said Clarke would be the best ruck in the league and would be better than Nic Nat...

PowerBug

Kelly out, so he goes. Brayshaw spud, so he goes. $1,485,000 to spend on two midfielders. Currently on Treloar and Bont.

So ROB survives at R3 AGAIN, and Dylan Clarke remains my only on field rookie. Just one week with no injuries please so I can make that upgrade!
A Port supporter with a full set of his own teeth
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Braxton8ers

Ended up going Jelly to Neale and Logue to Burton - was a bit short of Sicily unfortunately.

Burton will hopefully be a nice 'go-between' - had to get rid of Logue even before he was dropped.

Toga

Braxton8ers

Neale is certainly named - havent heard anything different

Ringo

Have to do these trades to avoid donuts - Kelly to Coniglio and Heppell to Bontempelli and still have Jack Martin and Hannerberry.  Hope no late outs as cover are all out as well.

Dave085

Bringing in 2 rookies. Set on Logue to Quaynor.

So far im going with Kelly to Hanrahan via DPP but if Rose/Chol aren't making another appearance soon ill trade one of them.

Anyone think Rose can get back into Sydney team and chances of Chol sticking around for Richmond?

jvalles69

I'm doing the unthinkable and bringing in old mate Birchall.  :o