Main Menu

EXV Round 11

Started by Holz, May 30, 2019, 12:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

We have a ruck,Roughead is still a ruck last time I checked and he was our named emergency

Holz

Quote from: LF on June 03, 2019, 07:16:23 PM
We have a ruck,Roughead is still a ruck last time I checked and he was our named emergency

All good LF. I had the wrong roughead.

fixed.

if people could name the full first and last name of players that would be helpfull.

LaHug

I got a bit worried that we'd lose when Grundy didn't smash out his 150. Glad I went with my gut and played Clarke. Thought he'd been dominating the VFL way too much to not have it translate to a game against Carlton.

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on June 03, 2019, 10:14:48 PM
I got a bit worried that we'd lose when Grundy didn't smash out his 150. Glad I went with my gut and played Clarke. Thought he'd been dominating the VFL way too much to not have it translate to a game against Carlton.

Belarus on fire at this rate you could finish 2nd

LaHug

Quote from: Holz on June 03, 2019, 10:19:11 PM
Quote from: LaHug on June 03, 2019, 10:14:48 PM

Belarus on fire at this rate you could finish 2nd

I wouldn't go that far... Our points for is bad enough we need to be an extra win over anyone else to sit above them on the ladder.