Main Menu

Is Tex in the Crows best 22?

Started by Trindacut, May 27, 2019, 05:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trindacut

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/calls-for-taylor-walker-to-be-dropped-after-embarrassing-eagles-display/news-story/1717f905ea8b84695912d212766b9b91

Called this 18 months ago.

The only reason he has a place in the team is because he is listed as co-captain. And the only reason he is listed as Co-captain is because no one had the courage to handle how much he would have reacted if it was a clean swap to Sloane.

Would be good to see the Crows back and competing again but I think they need to get a lot of off-field stuff right first.

LaHug

I highly doubt he gets dropped but it certainly makes for an interesting read. Who have they got in the twos knocking on the door to replace him?

Trindacut

If Jenkins doesn't get recalled this week then he won't play again for the Crows this year you'd think.

LaHug

Quote from: Trindacut on May 27, 2019, 05:29:29 PM
If Jenkins doesn't get recalled this week then he won't play again for the Crows this year you'd think.

I don't think Jenkins can replace Tex's contested marking though.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: LaHug on May 27, 2019, 11:02:18 PM
Quote from: Trindacut on May 27, 2019, 05:29:29 PM

I don't think Jenkins can replace Tex's contested marking though.

If you need a guy to cherry pick and kick a bag from the goal square all alone, then Jerker Jenkins is your man!

Pkbaldy

Trindacut

Coach has backed him in this week to answer for last week and he does tend to do that. Get the feeling he might kick a bag this week, and then Gary Ablett someone to the head.

Trindacut

Reckon people having been giving him a very rough go over the last few years. Very hard done by. Showing he has the love of the game back now, awesome couple of bags of goals

PowerBug