Main Menu

Brownlow 2019

Started by jvalles69, April 29, 2019, 03:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Thoughts on this season Brownlow?  I got Neale at $51 and Cripps at $13 at the start of the season and have them currently top 2 after 6 rounds.  Will be monitoring contested possessions a lot this season as the past 10 or so winners have been top 3 in CP's for the season.  Mainly looking at value right now with Boak and Rocky at decent odds.  Will be going much harder on single game voting right before Brownlow night as this is where I made most of my profits over the past 2 years.

Leaderboard at the end of round 5:

Neale 10
Cripps 9
Sloane/Treloar/Kelly/Rockliff 8
Bont/Danger 7

crowls

Neale at 51 is a blinder of a bet jv.   No interest in Gawn or Grundy scoring well under the 6.6.6 regime.   Maybe we go back to the gary dempsey, peter moore days in voting?

jvalles69

So after round 8 Tim Kelly has taken the lead by a couple of votes, paying $13 on Beteasy.  I'd back Gaff at $21 Beteasy too as he's starting to rack up the votes.

fanTCfool

Keep thinking Gaff is ineligible because of the suspension  ::)

jvalles69

I like Oliver as a smokey too at $34, currently 4th in the comp for CP's and if Demons can get on a roll, he's as good a chance as an this year.

fanTCfool

3 more for Lachie Neale

jvalles69

WhatMate

Got Whitfield each way $34/9.20 on UBET just before they suspended their markets

jvalles69

Leaderboard

Neale 15
T. Kelly 14
Sloane/Rockliff/Cripps/Treloar 12
Merrett/Fyfe/Boak/Gaff 11
Danger 10

fanTCfool

I've got

Neale 15
Kelly 14
Boak 11
Whitfield, Ablett, Bontempelli 10
Fyfe, Merrett, Grundy 9

others 8 and below

jvalles69

My current leader board post round 12

T. Kelly â€" 20
Neale â€" 18
Fyfe â€" 17
Danger â€" 16
Cripps â€" 15
Boak â€" 14
Gaff/Treloar â€" 13
Sloane/Conigs/Rocky â€" 12

SilverLion

Feels like it's gunna be a close year in the Brownlow. Hasn't been a Titch, Martin, Danger, Fyfe type standout this year.

If I were to guess (haven't been keeping a proper tally), I'd say Fyfe, TKelly and Neale would be Top 3 currently, but honestly who knows ;D.

jvalles69

Quote from: SilverLion on July 14, 2019, 12:54:58 PM
Feels like it's gunna be a close year in the Brownlow. Hasn't been a Titch, Martin, Danger, Fyfe type standout this year.

If I were to guess (haven't been keeping a proper tally), I'd say Fyfe, TKelly and Neale would be Top 3 currently, but honestly who knows ;D.

Haven't got my count on me, but you're pretty much spot on.  Fyfe took the lead in my count yesterday ahead of Kelly and Neale.

jvalles69

I've got Zerrett storming up the charts, I'm not saying he's going to win, but if you play it smart you might be able to get a decent cashout or use a bonus bet on him.  Can get him anywhere between $51-$81.

jvalles69

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 22, 2019, 05:41:43 PM
I've got Zerrett storming up the charts, I'm not saying he's going to win, but if you play it smart you might be able to get a decent cashout or use a bonus bet on him.  Can get him anywhere between $51-$81.

Anyone get on?  Odds have come in fairly significantly in a few days.  I got bet365 @ $61 and now it's $46 and on Neds at $81 and it's now $51.