Main Menu

RDT - Round 7 Trades

Started by GoLions, April 29, 2019, 01:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

So I have the cash to go;

Atkins to Hayes
Libba to Neale

Only leaves 1.5k in the bank though...which will mean no upgrades next week. However, if I double down next week, should be able to get Heeney and Whitfield over the following 2 weeks once they've bottomed out, which is nice. Would leave D6, F6, M7, M8 left to upgrade, with 15 trades remaining.

fanTCfool

I've barely traded all season, my rank sucks because of it. Still 25 trades remaining after Petruccelle to Tim Kelly this week. Hopefully some injury-chaos at the back end of the season and I'll come storming home  :P

GoLions

Quote from: fanTCfool on April 29, 2019, 01:47:21 PM
I've barely traded all season, my rank sucks because of it. Still 25 trades remaining after Petruccelle to Tim Kelly this week. Hopefully some injury-chaos at the back end of the season and I'll come storming home  :P
Yeah I'm expecting to cop it in the last few weeks tbh ahaha, just like last year when you got me at the finish :p

Football Factory

Atkins out - Hayes in

Libba out - Macrae in

Macrae hasn't set the world on fire and still has room to drop money but i want him.

Keeps my bye structure alive as well

Plenty of time to reverse trades though  :D

Rusty00

Collins to Hayes via Duursma.

Clark is my other rookie with the highest BE, but I think my team needs a prem forward more than a defender and I can't use any DPP action. Maybe Atkins will have to make way instead?

GoLions

Quote from: Rusty00 on April 29, 2019, 03:50:09 PM
Collins to Hayes via Duursma.

Clark is my other rookie with the highest BE, but I think my team needs a prem forward more than a defender and I can't use any DPP action. Maybe Atkins will have to make way instead?
Yeah maybe trade Atkins, reckon he'll miss this week anyway tbh

Rusty00

Anyone looking at any of the in-form PODs in the midfield?

Merrett - L3 Avg:126.3 - BE:91 - 8% teams
Fiorini - L3 Avg:125.7 - BE:70 - 1% teams
Shiel - L3 Avg:120.7 - BE:58 - 3% teams
Miller - L3 Avg 120.0 - BE:108 - 1% teams
O'Meara - L3 Avg: 119.7 - BE:112 - 5% teams
Ross - L3 Avg:116.7 - BE:96 - 1% teams

T Kelly was going to be my upgrade this week, but strongly considering Shiel in particular

Ricochet

Went Scrim to Laird
Constable to Hayes

GoLions

Quote from: Ricochet on May 03, 2019, 07:23:04 PM
Went Scrim to Laird
Constable to Hayes
I ended up Scrim to Stewart as got Laird last week
Also cowstable to hayes

Rusty00

I went Collins to Hayes and will go either Setterfield or Constable to T Kelly (haven’t decided yet).

I probably should take Drew’s 64 and leave Petrol on the bench?

Ringo

Regret one of my moves this week but them's the breaks. Had to go early due to circumstances

Constable to Hayes OK
Moore to Kelly - Thought Moore was near ceiling so traded him to Kelly rather than Drew,

Ricochet

Quote from: Ringo on May 04, 2019, 09:08:47 AM
Regret one of my moves this week but them's the breaks. Had to go early due to circumstances

Constable to Hayes OK
Moore to Kelly - Thought Moore was near ceiling so traded him to Kelly rather than Drew,
Moore only scored 70? Certainly wouldn't regret that one