Main Menu

Hogan.

Started by anchorman, February 04, 2019, 07:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anchorman

Read somewhere on the weekend where Lyon has intimated that Hogan may be ready for round one against the Road Kill.Be great if he is.
Also that he has been doing one on ones with Pearce and Hamling. If doing so, he must be close .

valkorum

Last report I read is he is doing 50% of the workload, but yes he is doing 1 on 1 training with Pearce/Hamling. 

jvalles69

What the actual flower is going on at Freo?!? Is it where good footballers go to become delisted??? Something's not good over there, or they are incredibly unlucky with the personalities they are signing... I'm a massive Hogan fan and hope he's ok and comes good, but geez this is not a good sign right before round 1.

kilbluff1985

@RalphyHeraldSun

Jesse Hogan copped a whack in the ribs in a car park on Saturday night according to those who were all over his issues today before he was officially ruled out for Round 1. Hopefully he can work through his anxiety/mental health issues with support of the club

Purple 77

valkorum

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 18, 2019, 08:47:15 PM

@RalphyHeraldSun

Jesse Hogan copped a whack in the ribs in a car park on Saturday night according to those who were all over his issues today before he was officially ruled out for Round 1. Hopefully he can work through his anxiety/mental health issues with support of the club

Bell said in todays interview that Jesse isn't injured (when asked about a hit to the ribs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEjAUfrwnRE&t=0s

jvalles69

I think Bell is slowly starting to lose credibility...

I heard all this before it came out, so my source must be pretty good, was meant to be drinking at the Jolly Frog in Mandurah where he got into an altercation in the car park.  The part I've heard that I'm not too sure about is that Lobb was with him, and did a runner leaving Hogan alone to cop a beating.

Purple 77

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 19, 2019, 01:54:53 PM

Heh, starting?

crowls

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 19, 2019, 01:54:53 PM

I heard all this before it came out, so my source must be pretty good, was meant to be drinking at the Jolly Frog in Mandurah where he got into an altercation in the car park.  The part I've heard that I'm not too sure about is that Lobb was with him, and did a runner leaving Hogan alone to cop a beating.
ooh jesus. brother from another mother, love the one for all at freo.  for me all comes back to ross the boss,  he appears to leave carnage wherever he goes.