WhatMates '19 team!

Started by WhatMate, January 29, 2019, 09:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatMate

Forums are looking pretty bare so thought id wack up my team so far!!

DEF; Witherden, L.Ryan, Roberton, Birchall, Rozee, Wigg (Grundy, McInerney)

MID; Merrett, Neale, M.Crouch, Martin, B.Crouch, Bennell, Valente, Baker (Mosquito, Buckley)

RUCK; Grundy, Lobb, (Cameron, Fort)

FWD; Dangger, Heeney, Wingard, Cavarra, Stengle, Rankine (Lebois, Sproule)

806k in the kitty atm

WhatMate

Post JLT team... Bit of mid price madness... 140k in the bank  ;D

DEF: Witherden, Roberton, Williams, Hanley, Scrimshaw, Hore (Burgess, McInerney)

MID: Gus Brayshaw, M. Crouch, Z. Merrett, D. Martin, B. Crouch, Libba, Walsh (Gibbons, Constable)

RUC: B. Grundy, A. Phillips (D. Cameron, D. Fort)

FWD: Dangerfield, Heeney, Billings, Worpel, Setterfield, Drew (Parker, Pertruccelle)

Money

Really solid team, Robertson’s heart unfortunately too risky for me, also Phillips a different ruck. I do believe you’re missing a midfielder. Fwds very strong

WhatMate

Quote from: Money on March 12, 2019, 01:50:04 AM
Really solid team, Robertson’s heart unfortunately too risky for me, also Phillips a different ruck. I do believe you’re missing a midfielder. Fwds very strong
Sorry last mid is Rockliff.

They said with Robertson, they think the were being extra cautious, and possibly over reacting. I believe he’d have the best of the best doctors looking after him so hopefully they are on top of it.

Phillips is a two week stepping stone to Mumford, and if Kreuzer isn’t back has proven he can score well alone.

Hoping the first three in the forwards all improve and are set and forget.

Have been playing with the idea of Worpel down to Jamie Elliot and starting Sauce Jacobs as R2. Only leaves around 5k but probably earns me an extra 20 points