AF: Elite Ranked Member Leagues for 2019

Started by fanTCfool, January 25, 2019, 02:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

yup - sydneyrox - around 12k I think from last year.

brano

EAGLE POWER Cant remember but pretty sure top 500

Football Factory

Had a pretty crap year but i think i was just in the top 10,000?

Grazz

Spoke with Warnie (DT Talk Boys) about finding out last years rank and he said it is a feature that they're working on to add to the existing format so hopefully it will be added in time to help everyone with their ranks for this comp.

I'll have a crack mate with AF having unlimited leagues.
Was sitting a few hundred spots out of the top 1000 most of the year but like others don't know my final rank.
Usually it's something I screen shot and keep but failed to last year. :-\

Mr.Craig

AaronKirk

Have no idea what my rank was last year but was pretty bad. 47268 points and 27th in Elxam.

GM

Chelskiman

I'd like to join but I can't remember what my rank was.  I do know I didn't have a mare of a year but it wasn't overly good either.  I don't mind if I'm in a lower league.

Rusty00

The Pod

Nme = Podrick
Team = Brainpharts

Yeah I'd like to join too but no idea what my ranking was, just remember it was my worst year ever.

iZander

No idea what my rank was? is there a way to check, id guess about 5k - team name AllMustParish

Money

Was a season to forget, pretty sure ranked somewhere between 5-10k

TomK

In as HughGOATwood but wouldn't have a clue what my rank was, around 7.5k maybe idk, hopefully AF add the feature soon

fanTCfool

The deadline to register for the Elite member leagues for 2019 will be 11:59:59PM Sunday March 3 AEDT.
Leagues will be organised and league codes sent out throughout the following week.

nrich102

I'll jump in. Think I finished around 5k last year.