SC: Elite Ranked Member Leagues for 2019

Started by fanTCfool, January 25, 2019, 02:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Better late than never, the ranked FF leagues are making a return for 2019.

Leagues are made up of last year's overall position in order of highest to lowest. FF Platinum consists of the 18 highest ranked coaches, then FF Gold consists of the next highest ranked 18, then FF Silver the next best 18 and so and so on.

If you are interested, please post your 2018 team name and overall rank below, and once Round 1 gets closer, you will receive a PM with the league code for you to join. Make sure you jump on the forum throughout March to ensure you do not lose your spot in the league.

As always, please only apply for these leagues if you intend to maintain your side throughout the duration of the season, ghost ships are heavily frowned upon and will result in your removal from such leagues in the future. Likewise, do not apply if you manage more than one SuperCoach side.

If you participate in RDT and/or AFL Fantasy, the links for the elite ranked member leagues for both formats are below:

RDT: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,112282.msg1964764.html#msg1964764
AF: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,112281.msg1964763.html#msg1964763

Hawka

Fid

Hi there,

I was in a league named  FF Platinum last year, not sure if this is the same league?

Only came 1,241st last year

Team Name:  Flying Fids

PowerBug

11175 rank. "Amon the Rockliff" was the 2018 team name, "I have no Clurey" for 2019.

Frankfaust

Mrs Bears Blues. Was $Blues last year. Ended up ranked 29051.

Pretty horrible.

don200652

Bluesbrothers 2971.
I was also in Platinum last year but not the best of years
Happy to participate in whichever league
Thanks for organizing. Cheers

Peter

TommyC

TommyC's Tigers, 47,146.

Had an absolute shocker last year and quite embarrassing honestly (was ranked top 15k before running out of trades).
Not sure if I even qualify for the bottom leagues.
This year I will do much better... hopefully  8)

Nige

AaronKirk

Peptides FC 2019 rank 15,045.

Looking to improve on a horrible last couple of seasons.

Ringo

Not proud of this SC rank for Ringos Rocky Road 19631

crowls

Crowls  Bombers Rule - SC rank 2150   

Torpedo10

Delusions of Grandeur last year with a rank of 4167 after drifting from 1.8k two rounds before.

Laissez-Faire this year.  :)

Hawka

js19

BullDozers back after a (fairly miserable) 12853 finish last year