Kayo Sports

Started by PowerBug, November 08, 2018, 10:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Hawka

Already balls deep
Yea babyyy

Rusty00

So, have many people here signed up for Kayo Sports?

If so, how is it?

SydneyRox

How is this possible? The content is insane!!

How does it go on smart tvs? or can it only be used via web browser?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 03, 2019, 02:18:35 PM

That's why I didn't buy this and kept Foxtel - Kayo isn't on Smart TV's yet. I need my sport on the big screen  8)

Currently available on PC, iOS, Android, Mobile/Tablet, Chromecast and Telstra TV

I'll consider it once it becomes available to watch on Smart TV's

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on January 03, 2019, 04:36:52 PM

That's why I didn't buy this and kept Foxtel - Kayo isn't on Smart TV's yet. I need my sport on the big screen  8)

Currently available on PC, iOS, Android, Mobile/Tablet, Chromecast and Telstra TV

I'll consider it once it becomes available to watch on Smart TV's

I think it will be available on Smart TV's once Android TV has been released.  Otherwise it is pretty epic!

R.Griffen

Give me watch ESPN without going to WatchESPN, Eurosport and Sky Racing and it would be worth it. Like the only things I watch other than Fox Footy aren’t on their

jvalles69

Quote from: R.Griffen on January 03, 2019, 10:03:24 PM
Give me watch ESPN without going to WatchESPN, Eurosport and Sky Racing and it would be worth it. Like the only things I watch other than Fox Footy aren’t on their

Email them and ask them, seems like if there are issues they are very quick to fix them or give a reason why they can't.

PowerBug

A HDMI cable can be your friend in these sorts of situations

LaHug

I'm thinking of jumping on for the next NBA season (how does the price compare to League Pass?) but wanted to know how you guys are finding it so far?

kilbluff1985

dunno how much the pass is but u can do a 2 week trial to FYI

jvalles69

Quote from: LaHug on April 09, 2019, 07:46:23 AM
I'm thinking of jumping on for the next NBA season (how does the price compare to League Pass?) but wanted to know how you guys are finding it so far?

League pass would be way better, with Kayo you would have to watch the games they set, League pass lets you choose what you want to watch.  No comparison if you want to watch a lot of NBA games.

In saying that I've just cancelled my Foxtel subscription and making the jump to Kayo, saves me almost $600 per year and it's mainly for AFL season.  Now if AFL and Telstra got their shower together and allowed casting to devices it would be free, barbies.

LaHug

Quote from: jvalles69 on April 09, 2019, 09:47:35 AM

League pass would be way better, with Kayo you would have to watch the games they set, League pass lets you choose what you want to watch.  No comparison if you want to watch a lot of NBA games.

In saying that I've just cancelled my Foxtel subscription and making the jump to Kayo, saves me almost $600 per year and it's mainly for AFL season.  Now if AFL and Telstra got their shower together and allowed casting to devices it would be free, barbies.

Wait, you can't watch every game? I have LP to watch all the Lakers games so maybe I'll pass then... Mum has Foxtel and I use hers via internet to watch footy so don't need it for that :D

TomK

Quote from: LaHug on April 09, 2019, 09:50:40 AM

Wait, you can't watch every game? I have LP to watch all the Lakers games so maybe I'll pass then... Mum has Foxtel and I use hers via internet to watch footy so don't need it for that :D
Nope, you just get the games which are on ESPN.

jvalles69

Quote from: TomK on April 09, 2019, 10:40:55 AM
Quote from: LaHug on April 09, 2019, 09:50:40 AM

Nope, you just get the games which are on ESPN.

It's basically all sporting channels on foxtel being streamed and cheaper.