AXV: 2018 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

Started by nas, October 07, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Quote from: upthemaidens on December 22, 2018, 07:29:08 PM
What are we actually waiting for?  If the lists are all up to date and delistings are done, why can't we start?

Good question .. not sure why they won't answer my question either .. i asked politely .. all seems rather strange.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Football Factory on December 22, 2018, 09:18:27 PM
What are we actually waiting for?  If the lists are all up to date and delistings are done, why can't we start?

Good question .. not sure why they won't answer my question either .. i asked politely .. all seems rather strange.
Well let's just start, don't worry about time limits and see how far we get.  Lambs have the first pick.

nas

Quote from: upthemaidens on December 22, 2018, 10:23:35 PM

Well let's just start, don't worry about time limits and see how far we get.  Lambs have the first pick.

Ok as answered a few times I was trying to await BB to come back on, but seeing as you are keen then go for it. Not with my blessings  tho. Trying to be courteous to Admin. One team has 51, been on & awaiting to remove 1 player. Have been trying with DM's, but to no avail. My hands are tied.

Nige

Quote from: nas on December 22, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

Ok as answered a few times I was trying to await BB to come back on, but seeing as you are keen then go for it. Not with my blessings  tho. Trying to be courteous to Admin. One team has 51, been on & awaiting to remove 1 player. Have been trying with DM's, but to no avail. My hands are tied.
Can confirm all of this. nas has been in communication with me about everything since I’ve been giving him a hand. We’ve got BB AWOL for the entire month to date, SR has basically categorically ruled out coming on through the Christmas period, nas has asked 1 team to delist a player so we can start. Wouldn’t be fair to do so before it happens in case any team wants to draft that player.

We’ll ride out the Christmas season as it’s a busy time for all and then start in the new year. Jan 7th 2019 is the start date, first Monday of the new year. Not everyone will agree with this date, but nas and I have agreed it’s for the best. Unfortunately we can’t please everyone.

nas

I replied with an answer to your DM where the stage was & reply quote "All good mate .. thanks for info" 
Sure was a few days back earlier in Dec, but I answered & politely in return.

upthemaidens

Well just remove the Crabs last draft pick which was #60 Z.Foote, to bring their list to 50.
    BB hasn't been on for almost a month, can't wait forever.  Folders don't have a pick until #9, so we can at least get to there.

In saying that, I also don't mind waiting until after December if that's what happens.

Nige

Quote from: upthemaidens on December 22, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

Well just remove the Crabs last draft pick which was #60 Z.Foote, to bring their list to 50.
    BB hasn't been on for almost a month, can't wait forever.  Folders don't have a pick until #9, so we can at least get to there.

In saying that, I also don't mind waiting until after December if that's what happens.
They’ve got the ability to delist whoever they want and we’re not taking that choice away from them.

With some luck, maybe we’ll have heard from BB by the set draft date as well.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all!  :)

upthemaidens

Quote from: Nige on December 22, 2018, 11:31:26 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on December 22, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

They’ve got the ability to delist whoever they want and we’re not taking that choice away from them.

With some luck, maybe we’ll have heard from BB by the set draft date as well.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all!  :)
Why do they get to choose?  Delisting period is over.

Football Factory

Quote from: nas on December 22, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

I replied with an answer to your DM where the stage was & reply quote "All good mate .. thanks for info" 

Like i said i don't care when we have the Rookie draft (don't actually care who i pick to be honest i can give a list of 50 players if you like.) Just give us a date ..Jan Feb March ... then i don't have to ask all the time and i can get on when i like.

nas

Quote from: Football Factory on December 23, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

Like i said i don't care when we have the Rookie draft (don't actually care who i pick to be honest i can give a list of 50 players if you like.) Just give us a date ..Jan Feb March ... then i don't have to ask all the time and i can get on when i like.

We’ll ride out the Christmas season as it’s a busy time for all and then start in the new year. Jan 7th 2019 is the start date, first Monday of the new year. Not everyone will agree with this date, but nas and I have agreed it’s for the best. Unfortunately we can’t please everyone.

Koop

Quote from: nas on December 23, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

Tom will be picking in that case for me just fyi. No internet from about the 6th to the 21st

Rids

I never received a message about the 51 players on the Crabs list. We are happy to have our last selected player to be removed (Foot I believe).

I actually thought the team lists were meant to be 51 btw. They were originally 40 + 6 rookies then we removed the rookie list and added another 5 players from the add on players. All good though.

nas

Quote from: Koop on December 23, 2018, 01:26:27 PM
Quote from: nas on December 23, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

Tom will be picking in that case for me just fyi. No internet from about the 6th to the 21st

Will start a new thread as to keep it it in one place in prep for Monday the 7/1/19.