Started by valkorum, September 25, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

valkorum

Ricochet

Great to have him back at the club. He'll be very very good for us

anchorman

A good move.
Back at the club!!! He is already a Board Member.

GoLions

Rumour has it that the Dokers have convinced Bell to come out of retirement and fill the hole Neale will leave in their midfield.

TomK

Quote from: GoLions on September 25, 2018, 10:34:15 PM
Rumour has it that the Dokers have convinced Bell to come out of retirement and fill the hole Neale will leave in their midfield.
smh, the spot should be given to one of the kids! It's about time Ross gives one of them a game at least! >:(

valkorum

To start the trade period with pick 6, 77 and Neale and then finish the trade period with Hogan, Lobb, Colyer, Conca and picks 14 & 31

#inbellwetrust

SydneyRox

#feathers

#willneverlivethatdown

#premiers2019

jvalles69

1 more job to do and I'll give him mad props, get rid of dead weight, aka, Ross and Bennell.

SydneyRox

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 18, 2018, 11:21:54 AM
1 more job to do and I'll give him mad props, get rid of dead weight, aka, Ross and Bennell.

This is the interesting part, cant play a defensive style of footy when you have Hogan and Lobb in the fwd line.

Does Ross have the ability to create a whole new football structure?

jvalles69

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 18, 2018, 11:33:22 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 18, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

This is the interesting part, cant play a defensive style of footy when you have Hogan and Lobb in the fwd line.

Does Ross have the ability to create a whole new football structure?

Nope, and I don't think he actually gives 2 showers, happy cashing his cheques till he gets to burn down another ready made team.

elephants

Yep great call by Freo. Now get rid of Ross the Toss and you're heading for finals imo

SilverLion

Quote from: elephants on October 19, 2018, 11:40:27 AM
Yep great call by Freo. Now get rid of Ross the Toss and you're heading for finals imo
Finals 2020?

elephants

Quote from: SilverLion on August 20, 2019, 01:19:50 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 19, 2018, 11:40:27 AM
Finals 2020?

If they won games against Demons, Suns and St Kilda when they really should have they're finishing 7th haha