Sportsdeck NBA 2018/2019

Started by fanTCfool, September 17, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Quote from: jvalles69 on December 06, 2018, 03:58:36 PM
Bloody hell, AD again...the dreaded report, "AD to locker room".  Reckon this happens at least once per week.
I actually counted properly and put the C on him this week .. you can blame me  :D

Football Factory

Haven't touched Jimmy Butler since the Wolves when he flowered me over, put him in this week and his does his groin after 9 minutes and shooting at 0/3  :D

jvalles69

Giannis a late scratch yesterday and now Tristan Thompson out for 2-4 weeks.  >:(

Football Factory

De'Aaron Fox finished scoreless in six minutes in a 132-105 loss vs. the Wolves on Monday.

Ummm was he injured or was he just shooting really badly and if so they only gave him 6 minutes ? wtf   :D

fanTCfool

Fox wasn't injured, and he was one of many starters under 10 minutes. They simply weren't getting the job done so Joerger gave the bench a spin.

Football Factory

Quote from: fanTCfool on December 18, 2018, 07:46:47 PM
Fox wasn't injured, and he was one of many starters under 10 minutes. They simply weren't getting the job done so Joerger gave the bench a spin.

I can understand sitting them down for a while but giving Fox 6 minutes and that's it seems a little over the top. One of the most improved in the NBA from what i have read about Fox. I don't really care my team is so rooted this season, ive made so many bad decisions this year already, shall carry on though. Think the Eliminator starts soon?

jvalles69

Rolled the dice with some trades this week.

Out: Cedi, Sexton, TT

In: Lillard, Saric, Blossomgame

Football Factory

Vucevic will be given the night off to spend time with his family after his wife gave birth to the couple's first child Monday.

How selfish, does he not care about my team  :D

Football Factory

Eliminator started this week .. thinking nice fresh start to a really bad season.

Lebron captain, played every game last season and every game so far this season and does his groin half way through the first game  :D

jvalles69

Quote from: Football Factory on December 26, 2018, 04:07:47 PM
Eliminator started this week .. thinking nice fresh start to a really bad season.

Lebron captain, played every game last season and every game so far this season and does his groin half way through the first game  :D

I captained him too, doesn't look serious and looks like he'll prob play the next game.

Football Factory

Quote from: jvalles69 on December 27, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

I captained him too, doesn't look serious and looks like he'll prob play the next game.

Some good news !!! cheers .. hopefully he does.

In some more good news .. Eliminator starts next week  ;D

jvalles69

Quote from: Football Factory on December 27, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

Well that sucks, Lebron is now out for several games. :(

Football Factory

Quote from: jvalles69 on December 28, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on December 27, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

Well that sucks, Lebron is now out for several games. :(

Yeah i saw  :(  .. im a jinx at the moment

Football Factory

You registered too late to take part in eliminator.  :D

jvalles69

Quote from: Football Factory on January 01, 2019, 11:40:42 AM
You registered too late to take part in eliminator.  :D

Wtf does that mean?  I've got the same message?