WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 30, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 04, 2018, 01:02:04 PM
New York trade: Reece Conca + Jordan Lewis + Robbie Tarrant + NAT Pick 47
Cape Town trade: NAT Pick 19 + NAT Pick 20

We're continuing down our path of bringing in youth and moving on our older players

Lewis is a starting defender, and Tarrant can easily start at D4 for a lot of sides. Conca should be def next year too, but with him likely moving to Freo on a 4 year deal with promised mid time he should be a future mid and is still young. Pick 47 goes to CT too

Picks 19 and 20 help us get a few kids

GL to confirm
Confirmed. Conca should be the final piece to the premiership puzzle.

Holz

NY trade: Josh J Kennedy, Pick 19
NY receive: Pick 9, Pick 41

Dublin trade: Pick 9, Pick 18, Braydon Preuss
Dublin receive: Toby Greene, Pick 19

Christchurch trade: Toby Greene, Pick 41
Christchurch receive: Josh J Kennedy, Braydon Preuss, Pick 18

Reason: Went into the trade period trying to load up on early picks as i absolutely love this draft. Have been very reluctant to move my top 10 pick but i have a hole at my F4/F5 and i need to fill it. Greene fills that role. Preuss leaves a hole in my long term ruck position but hopefully Pittonent or Xerri can fill that. NY move up the draft at the cost of a starting forward  and Saints get a Starting forward added to our old deal and also keep Aaron Sandilands, listening to the opinion of the coaches in the last trade vote.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on October 05, 2018, 04:18:10 PM

Reason: Went into the trade period trying to load up on early picks as i absolutely love this draft. Have been very reluctant to move my top 10 pick but i have a hole at my F4/F5 and i need to fill it. Greene fills that role. Preuss leaves a hole in my long term ruck position but hopefully Pittonent or Xerri can fill that. NY move up the draft at the cost of a starting forward  and Saints get a Starting forward added to our old deal and also keep Aaron Sandilands, listening to the opinion of the coaches in the last trade vote.

Confirmed

The consensus is that JJK is probably worth a pick in the 12-18 range, so adding 19 on top makes it even for us to get 9 and 41 and allows us to hit the upcoming draft as we continue with our rebuild

meow meow

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 05, 2018, 04:20:41 PM
Quote from: Holz on October 05, 2018, 04:18:10 PM

Confirmed

The consensus is that JJK is probably worth a pick in the 12-18 range, so adding 19 on top makes it even for us to get 9 and 41 and allows us to hit the upcoming draft as we continue with our rebuild

Confirmed. JJK fills the hole short term while the other two long term investments are adequate compensation.

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Pick 11
New York trade: Justin Westhoff + Jarryd Roughead

Goin for it next year, so really need a FWD injection. Westy provides that, whilst Roughy provides depth. They're short term, but Westy is quality, and you gotta pay for that.

RD to confirm.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 05, 2018, 06:04:28 PM
Berlin trade: Pick 11

Goin for it next year, so really need a FWD injection. Westy provides that, whilst Roughy provides depth. They're short term, but Westy is quality, and you gotta pay for that.

RD to confirm.

Confirmed

iZander

Dillos trade: Draper
Moscow trade: Jacobs + Partington

Really like the look of draper in only his 3rd year of football but torp broke me down. Jacobs might be coming towards the end of his career but since i have his back up itll give me a ruck from here on

Torpedo10

Quote from: iZander on October 05, 2018, 10:10:53 PM
Dillos trade: Sam Draper
Moscow trade: Sam Jacobs + Luke Partington

Really like the look of draper in only his 3rd year of football but torp broke me down. Jacobs might be coming towards the end of his career but since i have his back up itll give me a ruck from here on
Sam for Sam.  :o

In reality, I just wanted to do something good for the competition and give everybody a ruck set. Zander's a good lad, he deserves it.

Confirmed.

fanTCfool

Toronto give: Kade Kolodjashnij + Ryan Clarke
Moscow give: Rowan Marshall + National #26

Seeking to swap some depth down back for a promising prospect up forward. Clarke and Kolodjasnij appear destined to seek new homes during the trade period, however, I'm willing to punt on the big Saint as opposed to their upside. N26 ensures some fresh legs will come through the door.

Torp to confirm.

Torpedo10

Quote from: fanTCfool on October 06, 2018, 12:16:06 AM
Toronto give: Kade Kolodjashnij + Ryan Clarke
Moscow give: Rowan Marshall + National #26

Seeking to swap some depth down back for a promising prospect up forward. Clarke and Kolodjasnij appear destined to seek new homes during the trade period, however, I'm willing to punt on the big Saint as opposed to their upside. N26 ensures some fresh legs will come through the door.

Torp to confirm.
Confirmed.

Clarke is coming home!  :-* :-* :-*

Oh, and Kolo-Jash-Nee arrives to save our defence. We missed out on one helmet, we score another.

fanTCfool

Toronto give: Tom Bellchambers + Matthew Leuenberger + Alex Pearce
Moscow give: Matthew Kreuzer + Andrew Phillips + Shai Bolton

Prefential ruck swap. Kreuzer and Bellchambers have both faced injury concerns, and although Bellchambers backed up last year's 90+ with another career best, I'm willing to back Kreuz to get back toward his heights of 2017, at least while Nic Nat is sidelined. Phillips and Leuenberger swapped to accompany their respective partners.

Torp to Confirm.

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Pick 11 + Pick 48

RD to confirm.

revision, adding Pick 48 on my end.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 06, 2018, 12:26:13 PM
Berlin trade: Pick 11 + Pick 48

RD to confirm.

revision, adding Pick 48 on my end.

Confirmed, 48 just helps with our overall list size

Torpedo10

Quote from: fanTCfool on October 06, 2018, 12:33:42 AM
Toronto give: Tom Bellchambers + Matthew Leuenberger + Alex Pearce
Moscow give: Matthew Kreuzer + Andrew Phillips + Shai Bolton

Prefential ruck swap. Kreuzer and Bellchambers have both faced injury concerns, and although Bellchambers backed up last year's 90+ with another career best, I'm willing to back Kreuz to get back toward his heights of 2017, at least while Nic Nat is sidelined. Phillips and Leuenberger swapped to accompany their respective partners.

Torp to Confirm.
Confirm.

Leuy is probably delisted anyway, but combining Draper & Belly is immensely valuable for us. Hard to give up the better ruckman in Kreuz, but that's a call that had to be made.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Hugh Greenwood + NAT Pick 22
Cairo trade: Shane Savage + NAT Pick 45 + Mav Weller

This trade helps both clubs really well. We need a defender now, and Cairo need a M4. Savage averages a couple of points more than Greenwood but is 1 year older so we agree that balances eachother out, but because Savage is DEF and Hugh is MID Cairo need more and that's why we're giving them a nice upgrade on 45 up to 22. Mav Weller is thrown in just because we need the extra cap, and can be factored in as part of the 45 to 22 upgrade too

Nige/ML to confirm