WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 30, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Dublin Give: Nat 12 + Nick Holman + Brandon Zerk-Thatcher
Tokyo Give: Nat 9 + Patrick Kerr

reason: Holman was a champ and still is but got to offload some cap, i got my eyes on someone who will likely fall to 12 but just making sure. Zerk for Kerr is just on request from Boomz.

Boomz

Quote from: Holz on September 18, 2018, 04:29:37 PM
Dublin Give: Nat 12 + Nick Holman + Brandon Zerk-Thatcher
Tokyo Give: Nat 9 + Patrick Kerr

reason: Holman was a champ and still is but got to offload some cap, i got my eyes on someone who will likely fall to 12 but just making sure. Zerk for Kerr is just on request from Boomz.

Confirmed.

Holman is handy and could become a starter for me and I didn't want to move too far down the order so this was an easy decision. Zerk is based purely on Essendon bias, Kerr is probably the better prospect right now. 

Ricochet

NDT Give: Ziebell + Rich + Hartlett + N15 + N34
Rio Give: Brayshaw + N25

We've been looking to add another mid to the group while PB is looking to boost his fwds and defenders.

PB to confirm

PowerBug

Quote from: Ricochet on September 20, 2018, 11:41:03 AM
NDT Give: Ziebell + Rich + Hartlett + N15 + N34
Rio Give: Brayshaw + N25

We've been looking to add another mid to the group while PB is looking to boost his fwds and defenders.

PB to confirm
Confirmed. Strengthens my fwd line with JZ, and my backs with Rich and Hammer.

Holz

Dublin Trades: Braydon Preuss + Nat 18 + Nat 55 + PSD 18
Christchurch Trades: Toby Greene + Aaron Sandilands + Nat 85

Reason: I have turned down many offers for Preuss and possibly selling him at the wrong time with trade season on. Young number 1 rucks dont move so Meow taking the educated gamble on Preuss being that man, which could be at north in a year or two or possibly even after this trade period. It puts my in the difficult spot of needing to find a long term ruck in the next year or two but im up for the challenge. Pick 18 hurts but necessary pain, i love this draft and reckon i could have found a good mid at 18 but Dublin still firmly in the win now mode, as shown by giving up my future in preuss. The 3rd rounder and 1st round PSD just to help Meow out in the rebuild, lets see him pick the next darcy.

Greene will fit in really well at Dublin with guys like Brad Crouch and Grant Birchall for company. Picked up his 4th injury for the year last weekend. Basically im hoping that Lids and Greene can put up enough games combined so that i have a f4. Like lids though the games he plays and plays healthy he puts up good numbers so just hoping he can be healthy for round 20-23.

Sandi i expected to get 7-8 game from then retired. Purely there if Goldy misses 1 week and im hoping its one of the weeks Sandi is out there. He is purely a stop gap for me to find a back up for Goldy which will be a tough ask.

For the NFL fans out there i just traded out Jimmy G, im putting my faith in my boy Brady. Lets hope i dont look stupid.

meow meow

Quote from: Holz on September 20, 2018, 04:17:36 PM
Dublin Trades: Braydon Preuss + Nat 18 + Nat 55 + PSD 18
Christchurch Trades: Toby Greene + Aaron Sandilands + Nat 85

Reason: I have turned down many offers for Preuss and possibly selling him at the wrong time with trade season on. Young number 1 rucks dont move so Meow taking the educated gamble on Preuss being that man, which could be at north in a year or two or possibly even after this trade period. It puts my in the difficult spot of needing to find a long term ruck in the next year or two but im up for the challenge. Pick 18 hurts but necessary pain, i love this draft and reckon i could have found a good mid at 18 but Dublin still firmly in the win now mode, as shown by giving up my future in preuss. The 3rd rounder and 1st round PSD just to help Meow out in the rebuild, lets see him pick the next darcy.

Greene will fit in really well at Dublin with guys like Brad Crouch and Grant Birchall for company. Picked up his 4th injury for the year last weekend. Basically im hoping that Lids and Greene can put up enough games combined so that i have a f4. Like lids though the games he plays and plays healthy he puts up good numbers so just hoping he can be healthy for round 20-23.

Sandi i expected to get 7-8 game from then retired. Purely there if Goldy misses 1 week and im hoping its one of the weeks Sandi is out there. He is purely a stop gap for me to find a back up for Goldy which will be a tough ask.

For the NFL fans out there i just traded out Jimmy G, im putting my faith in my boy Brady. Lets hope i dont look stupid.

Confirmed.

Jimmy G is the future.

DazBurg

PNL trade: picks 4, 30, 49
Christchurch trade: Ablett, Gibbs, Shaw

Reason: took what the coaches said on board and added more, yes 3 big names but really for church who want to rebuild 1 year of gaz and shaw who with williams will probably drop back to last year average of 83 so helps meow cash in now

church has the excess mids to still do the trade with a starting lineup of
swallow, scully, murphy, curnow, higgins (now the other trade failed as well)
so he has the means to trade his older ones out if he wishes too

meow to confirm

meow meow

Quote from: DazBurg on September 20, 2018, 10:53:06 PM
PNL trade: picks 4, 30, 49
Christchurch trade: Ablett, Gibbs, Shaw

Reason: took what the coaches said on board and added more, yes 3 big names but really for church who want to rebuild 1 year of gaz and shaw who with williams will probably drop back to last year average of 83 so helps meow cash in now

church has the excess mids to still do the trade with a starting lineup of
swallow, scully, murphy, curnow, higgins (now the other trade failed as well)
so he has the means to trade his older ones out if he wishes too

meow to confirm

Confirmed

iZander

Christchurch trade: N13
Buenos Aires trade: Shane Edwards

Reason: 87 average fwd this year, so very handy best XV but im rebuilding and id rather take the pick, who cares about cap :P

meow meow

Quote from: iZander on September 21, 2018, 02:49:27 PM
Christchurch trade: N13
Buenos Aires trade: Shane Edwards

Reason: 87 average fwd this year, so very handy best XV but im rebuilding and id rather take the pick, who cares about cap :P

Confirmed. 13 is unproven and Edwards will provide handy midfield cover.

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Ryan Bastinac + PSD Pick 11
Buenos Aires trade: PSD Pick 5

Pure cap injection for Buenos Aires. I'm not sure either of us think Basti will go that well, but wouldn't mind shedding some cap (with some moves on my part set to increase it vastly), and the Dillos want some cap, so fills both our needs.

I also kill the PSD annually.

iZander to confirm.

iZander

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 24, 2018, 07:50:53 PM
Berlin trade: Ryan Bastinac + PSD Pick 11
Buenos Aires trade: PSD Pick 5

Pure cap injection for Buenos Aires. I'm not sure either of us think Basti will go that well, but wouldn't mind shedding some cap (with some moves on my part set to increase it vastly), and the Dillos want some cap, so fills both our needs.

I also kill the PSD annually.

iZander to confirm.
285K cap will help fix some problems im having with cap

meow meow

Berlin trade: Harry McKay + 41
Christchurch trade: 24 + 29

Purple 77

Quote from: meow meow on October 02, 2018, 10:10:07 PM
Berlin trade: Harry McKay + 41
Christchurch trade: 24 + 29

Confirmed.

Those picks in the 20s might seriously come in handy, either in trades or heaven forbid, using them. McKay might seriously come back to haunt me tho  :-\

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Reece Conca + Jordan Lewis + Robbie Tarrant + NAT Pick 47
Cape Town trade: NAT Pick 19 + NAT Pick 20

We're continuing down our path of bringing in youth and moving on our older players

Lewis is a starting defender, and Tarrant can easily start at D4 for a lot of sides. Conca should be def next year too, but with him likely moving to Freo on a 4 year deal with promised mid time he should be a future mid and is still young. Pick 47 goes to CT too

Picks 19 and 20 help us get a few kids

GL to confirm