WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 30, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Christchurch trade: PSD 19
New York trade: PSD 30 + Kurt Tippett

Reason: Swans going to rookie list Tippett, always the chance of a miraculous comeback despite them saying It's only for TPP purposes.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: meow meow on November 09, 2018, 09:24:35 PM
Christchurch trade: PSD 19
New York trade: PSD 30 + Kurt Tippett

Reason: Swans going to rookie list Tippett, always the chance of a miraculous comeback despite them saying It's only for TPP purposes.

Confirmed

Tippett will be on the Swans list next year, meaning he needs to be on a WXV team list and his cap helps out meow

meow meow

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: PSD 12 + Lachlan Murphy
PNL trade: PSD 4 + PSD 22

We get a slight upgrade on our 1st PSD Pick, and PNL get a forward in Murphy

Daz/HP to confirm

DazBurg

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 10, 2018, 03:36:42 PM
New York trade: PSD 12 + Lachlan Murphy
PNL trade: PSD 4 + PSD 22

We get a slight upgrade on our 1st PSD Pick, and PNL get a forward in Murphy

Daz/HP to confirm
comfirmed,
grab another forward to add to the depth waiting for one to take the chance as F4

iZander

meow meow

PNL trade: pick 30
Christchurch trade: Darcy Moore

DazBurg

Quote from: meow meow on November 10, 2018, 07:09:18 PM
PNL trade: pick 30
Christchurch trade: Darcy Moore
Confirmed
Happy to grab Moore if he gets his body right reckon he can start scoring well plus the cap helps too

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Mason Redman
Toronto trade: David Mundy + Myles Poholke

If I am to be any chance next year, I need another starter in the midfield. Mundy is just that, even if for his likely 1 season. Redman really did look likely before getting injured, but, I'm goin for it, and need to do this trade.

FTC to confirm.

fanTCfool

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 11, 2018, 05:40:53 PM
Berlin trade: Mason Redman
Toronto trade: David Mundy + Myles Poholke

If I am to be any chance next year, I need another starter in the midfield. Mundy is just that, even if for his likely 1 season. Redman really did look likely before getting injured, but, I'm goin for it, and need to do this trade.

FTC to confirm.

Confirmed. The durable Mundy will be missed, but it's no secret that he's likely only got one more season ahead of him. Despite the small sample size, Redman looked the goods this year, and I'm hopeful he can fill a hole down back going forward.

meow meow

Toronto trade: 17
Christchurch trade: Ablett

fanTCfool

Quote from: meow meow on November 11, 2018, 08:02:40 PM
Toronto trade: 17
Christchurch trade: Ablett

Confirmed. Gary, the holy one, may his body hold up.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Pick 11 + Pick 12 + Pick 37
Moscow trade: Pick 7 + Pick 42 + Tom Barrass

Both teams agree that Barrass is probably valued in the 17-22 range pick wise, so 7 + 20ish for 11 + 12 is straight forward, and Moscow get a slight upgrade in the 3rd too whilst we get a defender that fits our direction

Torp/Jukes to confirm

Torpedo10

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 12, 2018, 11:13:58 AM
New York trade: Pick 11 + Pick 12 + Pick 37
Moscow trade: Pick 7 + Pick 42 + Tom Barrass

Both teams agree that Barrass is probably valued in the 17-22 range pick wise, so 7 + 20ish for 11 + 12 is straight forward, and Moscow get a slight upgrade in the 3rd too whilst we get a defender that fits our direction

Torp/Jukes to confirm
Confirmed!

We want two top 15ish players, not one. The 3rd round switch to even things out a little.

DazBurg

PNL trade: Matthew Lobbe + PSD 12
Toronto trade: Nick Robertson + Nick Shipley

sending lobbe to FTc so he has the set, robertson i like and shipley a nice prospect down at GWS to bolster our mid depth