Main Menu

EXV Trade Confirmation

Started by Holz, August 29, 2018, 12:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

I thought all trades had to be 1 for 1 after the Rookie was started? Aren't all picks that take your list size over 44 gone before the draft starts?

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on December 20, 2018, 07:59:15 AM
I thought all trades had to be 1 for 1 after the Rookie was started? Aren't all picks that take your list size over 44 gone before the draft starts?

that is correct.

Adding in pick 42 on the Lions side would make it 2 for 2.

However with the new trading rules there is an oversight regarding your second point in that picks being auto skipped as soon as the draft starts. This was never my intention as i wanted people to have the rights to the picks (i.e. trade them) right up untill its their pick, because i never formalized this  I asked around with the coaches.

I asked over half the euro coaches and by a vote of 1 people agreed that picks should be skipped as soon as  the draft is updated. So i have listed to the people and made it that way. As such the trade is rejected and I have updated the draft order.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Holz on December 20, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

that is correct.

However with the new trading rules there is an oversight regarding your second point in that picks being auto skipped as soon as the draft starts. This was never my intention as i wanted people to have the rights to the picks (i.e. trade them) right up untill its their pick, because i never formalized this  I asked around with the coaches.

I asked over half the euro coaches and by a vote of 1 people agreed that picks should be skipped as soon as  the draft is updated. So i have listed to the people and made it that way. As such the trade is rejected and I have updated the draft order.

Surely when having a vote you should ask all coaches......

Holz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 20, 2018, 02:01:14 PM
Quote from: Holz on December 20, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

that is correct.

Surely when having a vote you should ask all coaches......

Well your one of the coaches.

I put you down as allowing pick trades.

needed a quick resolution

Holz

Bears give: Jarrad Harbrow + Rookie 22
Hulks give: Hugh Greenwood + Rookie 27

nas

Quote from: Holz on December 22, 2018, 02:41:03 PM
Bears give: Jarrad Harbrow + Rookie 22
Hulks give: Hugh Greenwood + Rookie 27

Confirm