Main Menu

Cerra.

Started by anchorman, July 10, 2018, 01:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Quote from: valkorum on September 05, 2018, 06:58:49 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 05, 2018, 06:23:55 PM
He felt the need to hold out until the last minute for more money, doesnt suggest to me that the culture is amazing.

That and your best and fairest wants to bail

Your best and fairest is probably leaving as well - along with your current number 1 ruck.  How good is your culture

If you want to go there let's go through the list of the players that have left each side over their existence...pretty sure you'll find WC retention rate sky high compared to your mob.  Pretty sure our culture is just fine. ;)

valkorum

Quote from: elephants on September 05, 2018, 06:23:55 PM
He felt the need to hold out until the last minute for more money, doesnt suggest to me that the culture is amazing.

That and your best and fairest wants to bail

He is still contracted for next year (all rookies sign 2 year deals), so how is that holding out for more money?  IF he was holding out for more money he would hold off til the end of next season.  Then he would say "Pay me this much or I walk to the draft"

Quote from: elephants on September 05, 2018, 10:28:22 PM
Ahh Gaff isn't quite gone yet, a much better chance to stay than Neale. And dont start me on that disgusting dive by Brayshaw, Gaff did nothing wrong

Number 1 ruck? Nah Nic Nat is staying. Lycett is a hack, missed his foot from 1cm out and got a right old touching up by Gawn when we actually needed him to stand up in round 22. Very happy for Port to overpay him and overpay us in a trade. Would prefer Hickey who at least put in a shift against the big dogs!

Gaff has been widely tipped to leave, just as Neale is being tipped to leave now.  About even I say (except we will get a better pick :) )

If you seriously think that Brayshaw's broken jaw and displaced teeth is his fault because he ducked - then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.  Brayshaw may have moved down very slightly but he wasn't the one throwing a punch.   Gaff got 8 weeks because he threw a punch that caused serious damage. 

You're complaining that Lycett got touched up by Gawn - every other clubs rucks got smoked by Gawn.  I even give the chocolates to Gawn over Grundy

Player Movements Since Free Agency

Freo
IN: D Pearce,
OUT: D Roberton, N Lower, G Broughton

WC
IN: S Wellingham, C Morton, J Cripps
OUT: Q Lynch, K Stevens, L Stevenson

Freo
IN: C Sylvia
OUT: V Mitchie

WC
IN:
OUT:

No player movement either club

Freo
IN: H Bennell
OUT:

WC
IN: L Jetta, J Giles, J Redden
OUT: S Selwood, M Rosa

Freo
IN: B Hill, J Hamling, S Kersten, C McCarthy,
OUT:

WC
IN: N Vardy, S Mitchell
OUT:

Freo
IN: N Wilson, B Matera
OUT: H Balic, L Weller, H Crozier

WC
IN:
OUT:

Freo
Significant Ins: D Pearce, B Hill, J Hamling, N Wilson
Significant Outs: D Roberton, L Weller, H Crozier

WC
Significant Ins: J Cripps, , L Jetta, J Redden, S Mitchell
Significant Outs: Q Lynch, S Selwood, M Rosa

elephants

Quote from: valkorum on September 06, 2018, 01:29:08 PM
If you seriously think that Brayshaw's broken jaw and displaced teeth is his fault because he ducked - then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.  Brayshaw may have moved down very slightly but he wasn't the one throwing a punch.   Gaff got 8 weeks because he threw a punch that caused serious damage. 

WE'VE GOT A LIVE ONE! haha just too easy

RE Lycett, sure but if he is demanding big dog money they are the sort of games he needs to stand up and he didnt. He's 26 by the end of this season, he's not a kid anymore

Gaff may leave to go home, Neale probably leaves to get out of Fremantle and their terrible culture. I know which I'd prefer!

anchorman

The signing of Cerra is a great get for the club.It must be chewing in the guts to those know alls who had him being every where but Fremantle.
Some alleged "journalists" would still be wiping large amount of egg of their faces . Avery red headed red faced former player, and a very Hagged Sunday Times writer,.not a journalists.