EPIC Announcement

Started by Levi434, August 24, 2018, 12:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi434

It is with great pleasure that I bring to you my huge announcement. I promised it would be game changing! I promised it would be the most drastic announcement in FF History. And here it flowering is! None of you losers could have seen this coming but all of you will feel it!

Levi434

When Levi first joined it was in AXV and I joined as the assistant coach of The Manilla Folders. A team in the AXV that was directly opposing the Bangladesh Bears.

Adamant

Guess who was the coach of the Bangladesh Bears? It was me! Adamant!

Levi434

That’s right. It’s no surprise that Adamant won 2 AXV Premierships.

Adamant

It’s because I’m the flowering best coach that FF has ever seen.

Levi434

That same reasoning can be used as to why Rio won their flag in 2016!

Adamant

Adamant became coach of the Toronto Wolves in 2015. With my first season being 2016.

Levi434

I made sure that I gave Adamant a nice big 10 when voting for the new coach.

Adamant

I made sure that I gave Levi a nice set of starting players for the new season.

Levi434

I also gave Witho and Adamant max votes to ensure they won. Their Awards at Awards Night.

Adamant

It was the only way really. Speaking of which you cows don’t deserve the rest of awards night.

Levi434

No surprises again here that The mighty Jags traded Stephen Hill for Aaron Hall, Mitch Robinson, Brayden Maynard and heaps more.

Adamant

I was happy to bottom out for a year whilst The Jags were the centre of attention. It’s in my nature really.

Levi434

Fast forward to last year. I was happy to give Bellchambers, Milera, Fiorini for basically nothing. On top of my previously given Travis Boak and Lewis Taylor for Jack Watts. Also Witherden a premium defender with 10 years left for an old cow with 1 year left.

DazBurg

so this a announcement or a circle jerk?