Main Menu

2018 Trade Period

Started by bowyanger, August 16, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowyanger

Interested to hear other Hawk nuts views on what they would like to see happen, or what might happen in the trade period this year

I actually told a few people before the start of this season that Cyril will not be at Hawthorn - he will either retire or go to Essendon / Richmond....

Lynch
Gaff
Hall
Dahlhaus ...   who do you think the Hawks will recruit...someone left field?

Id like to see some x factor injected into the side....or let Impey off the chain...losing Franklin & then Cyril has made the side bland

Heatherley
WhiteX
O'Rourke
O'Brien (Contracted)
Schoey
Duryea...    who will be leaving?

Surely Poppy goes around again

Hawka

Id take all those first 4
Obvs Hall and Dahlhaus take some work, but Clarko has fixed worse
Shiel would be right if we didnt overpay

I would really like to keep our 1st pick in the draft or atleast have one pick somewhere in the first round

I have a theory about sending Roughy and WhiteX to the Suns cause face it they dont need that many young players seasoned veterans and on field coaches would be great for them.

I hope Schoey stays the others have probs had there time

Will be interesting to see what the go with  lovell is.

GoLions

Quote from: Hawka on August 16, 2018, 11:45:37 PM
Id take all those first 4
Obvs Hall and Dahlhaus take some work, but Clarko has fixed worse
Shiel would be right if we didnt overpay

I would really like to keep our 1st pick in the draft or atleast have one pick somewhere in the first round

I have a theory about sending Roughy and WhiteX to the Suns cause face it they dont need that many young players seasoned veterans and on field coaches would be great for them.

I hope Schoey stays the others have probs had there time

Will be interesting to see what the go with  lovell is.
Schoey will stay. Unless a miracle happens, Lovell won't make it as an AFL footballer. At this stage, not as a VFL footballer either.

bowyanger

Well I got the delistings pretty close

Id rather keep what we have and go to the draft with 15 than get Wingard at the expense of Burto as well

Not a fan of Scully either

Wrighty needs to just ring Burto and appologise - say he was drunk and was not thinking clearly

Then use the $$ we save on Scully and Wingard to keep the likes of Worpel, Burton, Pittonet, Moore etc

I like the Scrimshaw trade if we get him cheap

Rusty00

If we can get Scully for a 3rd rounder as is being reported it would be worth the risk I think.

I really don’t want to lose Burton either. Wingard can be a match winner but giving up one of our few quality youngsters plus a first round pick in a super draft seems like a massive punt. I guess we’re still all in for a premiership in the near future though.

JBs-Hawks

Really don't want to lose Burton but if it's for Wingard I can live with it. It's the X Factor we need.

bowyanger

They should hold now

Scrimshaw and Scully for nothing...keep Burton