WXV Awards Night 2018

Started by Levi434, July 26, 2018, 12:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

How about that Grundy guy anyway?

GoLions

Levi434

WXV Awards Night Official Date Has been Set!

Thursday 23rd August 9PM AEST

This is the official TIME and DATE of which FanFooty's Night of Nights will be held. Any complaints about the decision will be deleted and Levi will direct you to the Principal. In consultation with Purple 77, and many other coaches this date has been decided and will replicate last years proceedings. Of course this means we will all be able to digest and contest any selection dilemmas that the two teams in the Grand Final may have.

This is also a time where I would like to remind everyone to complete your superlatives and send them in ASAP. I'm going to set a soft deadline for 10am this Wednesday (15th) so I can get them out in the week leading up to the big night!

Levi434

Levi434

Levi's Superlatives

Questions:
Question 1: Most likely to trade their entire list just for the sake of it?

Levi, cause cow. But still not as big of a cow as some others who were too lazy to send their superlatives in.

Question 2: Most likely to acquire every single player from the one AFL team?

Levi would get every player from a team. At least that way The Jags would actually have a ruck to play lmao. How dumb as flower do you have to be to not have a ruck on your list? Probably equally as dumb as those too lazy to answer their superlatives.

Question 3: Most likely to persuade their partner to create an FF account?

Hopefully, Madeline my incredible, inspiring, wonderful partner will have one by Awards Night. lol that is if it goes ahead.

Question 4: Coach you’d most like to punch?

Levi, for being so stupid to think that everyone would get their superlatives on time.

Question 5: Most likely to know all the Fortnite dance moves?

Levi. In all seriousness Madeline my partner is the best dancer I've ever seen! And everyone in WXV is too flowering lazy to learn to dance.

Question 6: Who is the one WXV coach you couldn't live without?

Levi. The comp would be a hollow shell without that legend. Levi carries most of the WXV coaches like Kohli carries India.

Question 7: If you could sack any WXV coach, who would it be?

Levi, so I can save the hassle of Levi deciding to leave for themselves. Leavei.

Question 8: Who would be the worst kick at goal out of the WXV coaches?

Certainly not Levi. Most coaches missed their shot at Levi liking them when they didn't answer their superlatives.

Question 9: If you had to marry a WXV coach who would you choose?

I'd marry Levi. But I honestly can't wait to marry Madeline! Turns out I actually am capable of loving. Madi is the best!

Question 10: Most likely to forget that a player was on their list?

Levi would never forget. Levi has an incomprehensibly good memory. I remember every date that Madi and I have been on. I also remember every coach who hasn't submitted their superlatives yet.

Question 11: Most likely to live their life on the edge?

Levi is the biggest daredevil. It took a lot of guts to talk to Madi for the first time.

Question 12: Most likely to stay at home playing video games every day?

Levi has such good focus and is so good at videogames that he can play 2 at once. Seems like others are too slack to write a few names down.

Question 13: Which coach makes the worst trade offers?

Levi. It's all part of the master plan. Also I'd rather make bad trade offers than be bad to the entire comp by not submitting supers. SERIOUSLY YOU FLOWERS ARE LETTING EVERYONE ELSE DOWN! Madi has never let me down and would be a better coach than all of you put together.

Question 14: Most likely to make being a WXV Coach their full time job?

Levi. The entire FF website should be handed over. If it ever happened the site would be ridiculously good.

Question 15: Most likely to chew with their mouth open?

Not Levi because Levi is the most sophisticated human being you'd meet. Thanks Madi for all the tips :-*

Question 16: Who would spend the most time on their hair?

Levi. It's hard to look as stunning as Madi but at least effort is made. And no one in WXV has cared about their appearance in years. Seems like they don't care about the comp either.

Question 17: Coach you’d be scared to introduce to your parents?

Levi was a nervous wreck when Madi was first introduced ahah

Question 18: Most likely to star in their own reality show?

Levi and Madi the dream TV couple! Honestly I'm just happy to be with Madi. We don't need a TV show. Madi makes me happy unlike WXV.

Question 19: Most gullible coach?

Levi actually thought Madi was leaving that one time when Madi joked about it...  :-[

Question 20: Favourite member of WXV?

Levi because no one else seems to give a shower.

The final few questions I would like each coach to answer for themselves.

Question 21: Favourite moment this year?

Will hopefully come in a few weeks when I pop.. the question! Also when I finally leave this place.

Question 22: Levi has been given full power to sack any two coaches that Levi wants. Give a reason(s) why Levi shouldn’t choose you?

Sack anyone so Madi can take a job here.

Question 23: Honest Opinion: Should Levi be declared King of FF and be the first ever user to have 6 stars? (FYI if you answer no Levi is susceptible to holding the Awards Night hostage. Just an FYI.)

Levi = King and Madi = Queen!

LEVI IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVES TO HAVE THEIR SUPERS POSTED AT THIS STAGE!

Levi434

SUPERLATIVES!

Question 1: Most likely to trade their entire list just for the sake of it?
1 Vote: LF
1 Vote: UpTheMaidens
2 Votes: RaisyDaisy
2 Votes: Ringo
3 Votes: Levi434
10 Votes: meow meow

Winner is... meow meow with 10 votes! Congratulations meow!

Interesting Answers:
"Pretty sure Levi did this last season and is already half way through doing it again."

"Meow - loves a challenge. I was going to say Holz but then I remember he has the best depth in the comp and wouldn't want to give that up. Would you like to buy a Majak Daw?"

"Levi434, doesn't the 434 represent the number of irrelevant trades he makes each off-season, and the number before his name are the useful ones?"

"RD basically does this now, he doesn't know how to identify young talent and isn't a good enough trader to bring in the required big guns so he'll continue making no gain trades without getting New York anywhere."

"UTM is known for his love of trading. Sends out offers all the time, fkn Jay always thwarts him though."

Levi434

SUPERLATIVES!

These are difficult to put together you know.

Question 2: Most likely to acquire every single player from the one AFL team?
1 Vote: Edgelord
1 Vote: GoLions
1 Vote: Daz
1 Vote: HP
1 Vote: meow meow
1 Vote: Jukes
1 Vote: Ringo
1 Vote: Torp
1 Vote: UpTheMaidens
1 Vote: Levi
2 Vote: Holz
7 Vote: Purple 77

Winner is... Purple 77 with 7777777 votes! Congratulations Purp!

Interesting Answers:
"We already know Purps like to acquire Demons, watch him get more this trade period."

"GL. cos his team is shower as is and might as well get some lions in"

"Probably Holz, because who else in their right mind would actually want more Norf players"

"Hellopplz + Dazburg. I think they truly believe Essendon players' shower don't stink."

"Purple  - I just realised that Red and Blue makes Purple."

"Levi, coz he’s already done it (Patrick Cripps). Also, I’ll flowering job a cow if they say me; coz I’ll never have Dom Tyson on my list."

meow meow

The thought has crossed my mind.

Levi434

SUPERLATIVES!

I understand that this was a hypothetical for all of you.

Question 3: Most likely to persuade their partner to create an FF account?
1 Vote: Purp
1 Vote: UTM
1 Vote: AK
2 Votes: Torpedo 10
2 Votes: RD
2 Votes: Nige
2 Votes: meow
3 Votes: Levi
3 Votes: Holz

Winner is... Leviand also Holz with 3 votes! Congratulations Holzman and Leavei!

Interesting Answers:
"Holz would do it and make sure they get a WXVs coaching gig, and then actually use that account to help make trades to benefit Dublin and make the other team a feeder club."

"Torpedo - so that he can talk to his girlfriend online without having to use MSN. Do kids still use that?"

"Nige. his left hand probably has a separate account"

"Toss up between Purps and Torp I reckon, Purps maybe would lean towards just showing off his spreadsheets, so I'll lock in the Torpedo."

"Levi434. I'm pretty sure his bae already has an FF account."

"Ha, like any of us have ‘partners’."

"RD and AK already have accounts"

"UTM is known for his love of introducing people to FF. He brought me here."

"As much as I've tried with my partner, alas she won't go near FF, yet alone an AFL game with me :'(. If I have to say another coach, Holz. The way he can talk people into doing what he wants amazes me. Surely this applies with his partner too."

"Holz, because he would only engage in a relationship with his intellectual equal who would be as competitive as himself."

Toga

Loving some of these ;D

Especially the Holz because who would want Norf players and Levi owning the entire Carlton list haha ;D

Levi434

SUPERLATIVES!

I wish Belly was still on the Jags.

Question 4: Coach you’d most like to punch?
1 Vote: Torp
1 Vote: RD
1 Vote: ML
1 Vote: Jay
1 Vote: Holz
1 Vote: elephants
1 Vote: Boomz
2 Votes: Edgelord
3 Votes: JB
5 Votes: UpTheCows

Winner is... UTM with 5 votes! Congratulations Cunt!

Interesting Answers:
"JB, because he's the most frustrating person to try to trade with because he can't construct a sentence and have a normal conversation. 3 word responses, going nowhere. That's punch worthy!"

"Punching is vile, but I'd gladly uppercut upthemaidens."

"RD for every time he creams his pants at the thought of New York's 'high quality' youth in Dunstan, Langford, Anderson and Ellis-Yolmen."

"Boomz - it wont matter, he is a ghost."

"MajorLazer; he sounds tasty, and full of vitamins."

"HP probably, because he's too nice to hit me back. I'd like UTM to punch others on my behalf if I had the option, he would do far more damage"

"Toughie here, I'll go JBs-Hawks just because he goes for Hawthorn."

"Jay, because he let UTM become Co-Coach."

Good to hear these ones:

"wouldn't punch any all champs"

"None have the utmost respect for all coaches"

Torpedo10

Boomz

Ghosts have feelings too  :'(

Purple 77

Hahahahahah! These are HILARIOUS

... farkin Q2! Go look at that last response, and get in a single file line  >:(