Paying it forward- surveys and questionnaires

Started by Ziplock, July 23, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Hey everyone,

A couple of times a year a fanfooty member needs/asks for help responding to a survey/questionnaire for school/uni/work or any other reason. I thought it would be nice to just have a thread where we just post the surveys and links and people can just hop on and complete them rather than just having them posted in general threads.

I'll update this post with links to the surveys as they're posted below.

I've thought about this  a couple of times, but I've been spurred to do it as my girlfriend is doing her honours in psychology and is looking for participants for her study (which I'll comment below). So it's not a fully altruistic post :P

Ziplock

So this is the post from my girlfriend Tash- basically if you know someone who's had breast cancer and a mastectomy to treat the cancer, we'd super appreciate if they can do this questionnaire.

'Hi all- I'm conducting a study on breast cancer surgery and its outcomes as part of my psychology honours thesis. This study is exploring body image and decision outcomes as a result of mastectomy and different kinds of breast reconstruction.

The study is open to women aged over 17 years old, have been diagnosed with invasive breast cancer and have had a mastectomy as part of their treatment for breast cancer. We are also looking for women who have completed their primary treatments for breast cancer at least 6 months ago.

The study involves completing an online survey, which should take no longer than 25 minutes. There is also an option to leave your contact details for an optional telephone interview- if this interests you, please leave your details and our researchers will contact you.

If you are interested in this study, or know anyone who might be eligible, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2Ltncqh

Thank you in advance,
Yours sincerely, a very stressed honours student.'

Ziplock

Quote from: Ziplock on July 23, 2018, 02:29:04 PM
Hey everyone,

A couple of times a year a fanfooty member needs/asks for help responding to a survey/questionnaire for school/uni/work or any other reason. I thought it would be nice to just have a thread where we just post the surveys and links and people can just hop on and complete them rather than just having them posted in general threads.

I'll update this post with links to the surveys as they're posted below.

I've thought about this  a couple of times, but I've been spurred to do it as my girlfriend is doing her honours in psychology and is looking for participants for her study (which I'll comment below). So it's not a fully altruistic post :P

Ziplock's gfs study on breast cancer, masectomy and breast reconstruction: http://bit.ly/2Ltncqh