RDT Round 18 Trades

Started by Ricochet, July 20, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

27k off turning Siciliy into Brayshaw so looks like Hurn is my next best option.

That gives me enough cash to go Fritsch to Langdon too. But I'm not sure it's worth it when it leaves me with only one trade left

nas

Sicily to any1, Brayshaw, Simpson, Hurn, Crisp is the call?  Then be 5 trades left.

Hope Ridley gets up as well, or he could go to O'Riordan, leaves 4 trades left.

Rusty00

Quote from: Ricochet on July 20, 2018, 11:51:15 AM
27k off turning Siciliy into Brayshaw so looks like Hurn is my next best option.

That gives me enough cash to go Fritsch to Langdon too. But I'm not sure it's worth it when it leaves me with only one trade left
I decided on Hurn last night as well. Will have 4 trades left and hoping to go Walters to Macrae next week with a downgrade somewhere else

GoLions

Might have to hold Sicily with 1 trade left and Doedee as cover haha

LF

Fritsch to Danger 
3 trades left

Ringo

Holding my final trade even though I have Sicily.

nas

Sicily / Ridley to Brayshaw / O'Riordan

4 Trades left / $140K bank

Ricochet

Quote from: Ricochet on July 20, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

It wasn't worth it...

AaronKirk

Didn't make any trades. Have Petracca F7 and had Mcdonald forward so used the DPP to swing Sicily onto the forward bench.

Still have Hibberd but put Mihocek on field as cover. Still have Bont on the bench as well but used Kelly as cover. Worked out well.