RDT Round 17 Trades

Started by Rusty00, July 13, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

So is anyway jumping on one of the bubble boys this week in Lynch or Sier (or did so with Narkle last night)?

I have 5 trades left and don't need to trade, although Simmo makes me nervous with no defensive cover. Thinking of trading Austin to Lynch in defense for cash boost and cover as Lynch currently looks like he could stay in the Doggies side for a while?

Ringo

Not trading at all with only 1 trade left.

Gigantor

First time I haven't traded since rd 2 haha
2 left for injuries but ended up with Lycettt still at R2  :'(

nas

Have 6 trades left, bit of problem getting Dangers score as have Hibb Robbo Cameron Billings as Emerg. Hope Cameron doesn’t get a run, Sunday game tho is the worry. Will be watching teams 2night

Ricochet

Haven't used any yet but should have gotten rid of Seedsman

I still have Fritsch on the field so can upgrade him to a Mitch Robbo/Buddy/Hogan/Gray, but he should do ok against the Bullies. So i'll probably hold

Rusty00

Quote from: Rusty00 on July 13, 2018, 09:56:12 AM
So is anyway jumping on one of the bubble boys this week in Lynch or Sier (or did so with Narkle last night)?

I have 5 trades left and don't need to trade, although Simmo makes me nervous with no defensive cover. Thinking of trading Austin to Lynch in defense for cash boost and cover as Lynch currently looks like he could stay in the Doggies side for a while?
Haha it just clicked to me that Carlton play tonight so I'll know before lockout whether I need to cover Simmo again ::)

Might hold trades again if he plays.

LF

Quote from: Gigantor on July 13, 2018, 10:23:24 AM
First time I haven't traded since rd 2 haha
2 left for injuries but ended up with Lycettt still at R2  :'(

I have Lycett at R2 still but have 5 trades left with good cover on all lines
Still tossing up whether to upgrade him or McInerney because I need a downgrade to do it