Main Menu

Rory Lobb.

Started by anchorman, July 18, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anchorman

It seems Fremantle are trying to lure Rory Lob back home. He is still under contract to the Neeshies, but contracts don't mean much now days/
Who do we have that the GWS would want as exchange .And chasing Lobb , does that mean that Jesse Hogan is off the radar?

Koop

Nothing because it's an absolutely garbage list with no future potential. Ross doesn't play the kids.

Ricochet

I think he's pretty happy over there tbh Valk

valkorum

Isn't Lobb more of a Ruck first, forward second?

Do we really need that with Darcy, Apeness, Jones, Meek, Strnadica

iZander

Quote from: valkorum on July 19, 2018, 10:57:54 AM
Isn't Lobb more of a Ruck first, forward second?

Do we really need that with Darcy, Apeness, Jones, Meek, Strnadica
He would be your number 1 forward easily :D and hes pretty solid down there

Ricochet

Jake Niall reporting Rory has chosen us over WCE. Pretty happy with this one

jvalles69

Darcy will be gone in the next few years imo, shame, cos the kid looks the goods.

Gigantor

Quote from: Ricochet on October 08, 2018, 01:42:43 PM
Jake Niall reporting Rory has chosen us over WCE. Pretty happy with this one

:'( You guys can probably give him more forward time than West Coast which is what he wants

Tabs and Lobb would be a scary prospect to face next year, plus Cox on the 3rd defender  :o

anchorman

Lobb will be a good get for us.A tall marking forward who kicks goals and can be a more than handy second string ruckman.
I am not sure why people keep saying that Darcy will be gone, He has I think two more year at least to run on a contract.He has plenty of time to establish himself as our number one ruckman.

GoLions

What do you trade for him?

jvalles69

Quote from: anchorman on October 08, 2018, 05:10:49 PM
Lobb will be a good get for us.A tall marking forward who kicks goals and can be a more than handy second string ruckman.
I am not sure why people keep saying that Darcy will be gone, He has I think two more year at least to run on a contract.He has plenty of time to establish himself as our number one ruckman.

Geelong locals tend to head back to Geelong...

anchorman

Have no idea, but the club seem to think they have what it takes to get him over here.

anchorman

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 08, 2018, 05:21:09 PM
Quote from: anchorman on October 08, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

Geelong locals tend to head back to Geelong...
They can't all go back.If he sets himself as our number one then he would be a stayer I would think.

elephants

Darcy #1 ruck with Lobb up fwd. Huge fan of that set up for Freo. If you can somehow land Hogan and get a new coach you're definitely tracking in the right direction!

Big Mac

Quote from: elephants on October 08, 2018, 10:57:36 PM
Darcy #1 ruck with Lobb up fwd. Huge fan of that set up for Freo. If you can somehow land Hogan, get a new coach and start playing the kids you're definitely tracking in the right direction!

Fixed