FPL and EPL 2018/19

Started by PowerBug, July 06, 2018, 01:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Community Shield will give us some guidance into City and and Chelsea teams. Especially keen to know which City guys have returned and will be starting GW1

PowerBug

R.Griffen

Quote from: PowerBug on August 05, 2018, 01:38:03 PM
Community Shield will give us some guidance into City and and Chelsea teams. Especially keen to know which City guys have returned and will be starting GW1
If that game told me anything KBD could take as long as he wants off

PowerBug

Seeing as I got a lack of PMs, here’s the code for the Head to Head league.

674-745

I don’t know what happens if it ends with an odd number of entrants, but join up! H2H leagues are fun :D

Spite

Quote from: PowerBug on August 08, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
Seeing as I got a lack of PMs, here’s the code for the Head to Head league.

674-745

I don’t know what happens if it ends with an odd number of entrants, but join up! H2H leagues are fun :D

It creates a league average as an opponent to make it even. Sorry I didn’t join, I really don’t like h2h for epl as it has such high variance there’s no strategy!

nrich102

On the right track or nah?

Nige

Get yourself some Mo Salah.

nrich102

Quote from: Nige on August 10, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

So it’s worth upping Mane and flicking Erikson to someone like Richarlison?

Nige

Quote from: nrich102 on August 10, 2018, 09:01:53 PM
Quote from: Nige on August 10, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

So it’s worth upping Mane and flicking Erikson to someone like Richarlison?
I'd say yes. Mane and Eriksen isn't a bad combo. It's just that Salah is that good.

PowerBug

Eriksen will start the season, KDB I highly doubt will play this week, may possibly be given another one off too. So if that is something you want to avoid then hold Eriksen

PowerBug

And if you really want to go without Salah then I think you have to go with Mane AND Firmino to cover his points. Then maybe go with a Sanchez type as well as a differential.

nrich102

So I think my seasons started off alright, my big problem I think I have is just Eriksen. Is it worth getting rid of him or will he come good? I feel like I’m missing out on big points not having Mane, is it worth the trade?

Keeper27

46 with Schlupp and zaha to go against Watford.
got shaw on the pine but i think he'll go for Alonso.

do you guys have Richarlison?? to keep or trade for walcott/pedro??

Koop

Quote from: Keeper27 on August 26, 2018, 10:51:29 AM
do you guys have Richarlison?? to keep or trade for walcott/pedro??

Twisted for Walcott this morning, banked the 0.1 and will jump back on Rich at 6.5 in a few weeks.

PowerBug

I'm going to go Pedro when I wake up tomorrow if he got through the match unscathed