WXV Round 13: Dublin to tear down Berlin Wall?

Started by Purple 77, June 26, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Ringo

Royals

Traditional

D: Blake Hardwick, Heath Grundy,Darcy Gardiner ,Brad Shepphard
M: Luke Shuey,Josh Schoenfeld, Jack Higgins, Ryan Lester
R: Callum Sinclair
F: Orazio Fantasia,Jake Waterman, Tim Membrey, Sam Gray
U: Neville Jetta, Adam Saad
E: Rhys Matthieson,  Charlie Spargo, Dylan Grimes

C:  Luke Shuey
VC: Callum Sinclair

Injuries and ommisions hurting.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Torpedo10 on June 28, 2018, 07:40:03 PM
MOSCOW
FLOOD

D: Crisp, Scharenberg, Burton, Kelly, Jones
M: Coniglio (C), Heppell (VC), Grigg, Sinclair
R: Jacobs
F: De Goey, Petrevski-Seton, Hewett
I: Ainsworth, Banfield

E: Talia, Graham, Phillips, Astbury

Treloar, Kreuz out injured puts 67% of our Best XV out.  :-\

RaisyDaisy

Purps, Conca has just gone down

Because it's partial lockout do we have the option to attack now, meaning we avoid him even though it wouldn't count because first quarter or do we have to keep him on and now Sexton as emergency replaces him?

Nige

I think floods and attacks have to be declared at the start of the round, even if partial lockout.

RaisyDaisy

Heeney 17 at 1/2 time and Conca down early

Whelp, we're in trouble already

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 28, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

Hahha relax, still plenty of players to go.

Cairo captain curse is a sure thing and George is doing his best to keep you in it. I should know by now to only play him at the MCG.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Nige on June 28, 2018, 10:04:49 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 28, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

Hahha relax, still plenty of players to go.

Cairo captain curse is a sure thing and George is doing his best to keep you in it. I should know by now to only play him at the MCG.

Apparently Heeney is concussed, happened in the first half but he was on field for a little in the third meaning we cop his score

What a disaster of a night. Conca out, and Heeney CC score

Ricochet

As soon as Darling is back, Hannebery is going back to the 2s

Boomz

Tokyo Samurai
Def: Short, Johannisen, Corr, Dea
Mid: Ross (VC), Whitfield, Cotchin, Phillips (C)
Ruc: Lycett
Fwd: Cunningham, Cripps, Impey, Fritsch
I/C: Hoskin-Elliott, Powell-Pepper
EMG: McDonald-Tipungwuti, Appleby, Mihocek

RaisyDaisy

Apparently Heeney shouldn't have even been sent out in the third - AFL might even look into after Harley basically admitted he was concussed in the 2nd

Reckon we've been screwed on that

Ringo

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 29, 2018, 07:17:16 AM
Apparently Heeney shouldn't have even been sent out in the third - AFL might even look into after Harley basically admitted he was concussed in the 2nd

Not sure of the rules RD as can not see them in the thread but Heeney had only 44% TOG. Mot sure what happened in furst quarter but was watching his low stats and noticed only 61% TOG for quarter so he may not have been right initially.

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 28, 2018, 08:31:37 PM

Because it's partial lockout do we have the option to attack now, meaning we avoid him even though it wouldn't count because first quarter or do we have to keep him on and now Sexton as emergency replaces him?
You don't, have asked @PurpleBollard about this before

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: GoLions on June 29, 2018, 09:50:47 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 28, 2018, 08:31:37 PM

You don't, have asked @PurpleBollard about this before

Yeah I thought this might be the case

We've got a lot of injuries to defenders already - I think Sexton is the only one we have left so we're copping his score now on top of the Heeney debacle

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Ringo on June 29, 2018, 09:46:06 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 29, 2018, 07:17:16 AM

Not sure of the rules RD as can not see them in the thread but Heeney had only 44% TOG. Mot sure what happened in furst quarter but was watching his low stats and noticed only 61% TOG for quarter so he may not have been right initially.

Well as far as I understand as long as a player enters the field in the 3rd qtr their score counts

I think we might just get screwed by bad luck because Heeney shouldn't have been sent out on the field in the 3rd but he was, so for that reason I think we have to cop his 17, well 25 as CC  :-X