Main Menu

Adelaide Off-Field 2019

Started by tbagrocks, June 22, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trindacut

Reckon he will be Captain? Or will Sloane get rewarded for his loyalty and superior leadership?

TomK

Quote from: Trindacut on August 21, 2018, 04:12:50 PM
Reckon he will be Captain? Or will Sloane get rewarded for his loyalty and superior leadership?
You would know literally nothing about either of Tex or Rory’s leadership and whose is superior, I’ll leave that up to the players who are around both everyday, considering they would know so much more than you.

Jay

I'd back the two time best captain of the year award recipient to make the right call as to whether he's the right man for the job or not :)

Toga

Whether or not Tex is the right man for the job, I am a massive fan of Rory Sloane and how he carries himself on and off the field. Would love to see him take the captaincy next year as he oozes leadership traits and it would be a great reward for his long-term commitment to the club.

PowerBug

Quote from: Jay on August 21, 2018, 07:29:55 PM
I'd back the two time best captain of the year award recipient to make the right call as to whether he's the right man for the job or not :)
But every time people say he's a bad captain, that exact line is used by Crows supporters. It would be a terrible look and very contradictory if the reigning back to back Captain of the Year was removed from his position after one bad year.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Toga on August 21, 2018, 07:45:53 PM
Whether or not Tex is the right man for the job, I am a massive fan of Rory Sloane and how he carries himself on and off the field. Would love to see him take the captaincy next year as he oozes leadership traits and it would be a great reward for his long-term commitment to the club.
This, I love Tex but Rory seems the perfect fit.

Surely Co-Captaincy gets given a go?

jvalles69

Hearing Mitch McGovern is walking out on the Crows.  :o

Gigantor

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 28, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

In a westerly direction?

TomK

Quote from: Gigantor on August 28, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

In a westerly direction?
Pretty sure you can almost lock him in into asking for a trade to Carlton

jvalles69

Quote from: Gigantor on August 28, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

In a westerly direction?

Would be nice, but the rumour is the Blues.  :(

Jay

RaisyDaisy

Yeah was reported last night that Blues, which I found surprising

Makes sense I guess, because apparently he is leaving because he is pissed off that he got paid what he did when others like Gibbs got way more etc, and seeing as Carlton would have plenty of cash it makes sense

$$$ McGovern

Gigantor

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 28, 2018, 05:34:51 PM
Yeah was reported last night that Blues, which I found surprising

Makes sense I guess, because apparently he is leaving because he is pissed off that he got paid what he did when others like Gibbs got way more etc, and seeing as Carlton would have plenty of cash it makes sense

$$$ McGovern

Jeremy sending pictures of his new contact probably didn't help either  :P :P :P

Mat0369

They could have avoided this whole situation if they traded him to us when we asked for him  :-X

Gigantor

Crows fans on social media are losing their collective minds if they think Gov Jr is worth pick one.