Houston Bombers at Colorado Avalanche
Ottawa Otters at Quito Quetzals
Anaheim Mighty Ducks at Las Vegas Sinners
New Brooklyn Hawks at Wisconsin Cockerels
Chicago Sharks at Carolina Panthers
Boston Terriers at San Francisco Grizzlies

Ladders
tba

Full Lockout of all players will occur at the start of Geelong vs GWS at 19:50 EST on Friday the 4th of May

Full Fixture List: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,111023.0.html
Full Team Lists: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,108020.0.html

Team Submission
D: A. Player, B. Player, C. Player, D. Player
M: E. Player (c) or (cc), F. Player (vc) or (cc), G. Player, H. Player, I. Player, J. Player
R: K. Player
F: L. Player (evc), M. Player, N. Player, O. Player
U: P. Player, Q. Player, R. Player
Emg: S. Player, T. Player, U. Player, V. Player (sub)

Reserves: W. Player (c), X. Player, Y. Player, Z. Player, AA. Player, BB. Player, CC. Player, DD. Player, EE. Player, FF. Player

kilbluff1985

Anaheim round 7

def: Michael Hurley (VC), Michael Hibberd, Luke Hodge, Luke Brown
mid: Jordan Lewis, Zach Merrett, Dyson Heppell [EVC], Nathan Jones, Shaun Burgoyne, Patrick Dangerfield (C)
rucks: Tom Bellchambers
fwds: Devon Smith, Travis Boak, Toby Greene, Matt Guelfi
i/c: Jarrod McVeigh, Aaron Sandilands, David Mundy

Emerg:  Nick Robertson (def), Callum Brown (mid), Blake Hardwick (sub)

SilverLion

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 01, 2018, 05:20:40 PM
Anaheim round 7

mid: Jordan Lewis, Zach Merrett, Dyson Heppell [EVC], Nathan Jones, Shaun Burgoyne, Patrick Dangerfield (C)
fwds: Devon Smith, Travis Boak, Toby Greene, Matt Guelfi
i/c: Jarrod McVeigh, Aaron Sandilands, David Mundy

Emerg:  Nick Robertson (def), Callum Brown (mid), Blake Hardwick (sub)
Would just about put a line through Greene for this week. Robertson also suspended.

kilbluff1985

yeah didnt realize he was in there still lol

kilbluff1985

Anaheim round 7

fwds: Devon Smith, Travis Boak, David Mundy, Callum Brown
i/c: Jarrod McVeigh, Aaron Sandilands, Mitchell Hannan

Emerg:  Conor McKenna (def), Matt Rosa (mid), Blake Hardwick (sub)

Jukes

Pretty shower announcement I have to make lads

I'm probably going to be calling it an end on the reserves comp due to a huge lack of time. Probably getting a job soon enough and even without one I'm pressed for time to do ASC (holiday excluded), I'm just a busy guy that's all aha between the missus and the lads and playing sport and all that crap (nobody look at how much I'm on the playstation btw). And it doesn't help that right now I'm two weeks behind in ressies scores because of my holiday!

Of course I'll still be committed to doing the main comp scores and ladders and managing it all but I bit off a bit more than I could chew with doing ressies (it was easier last year with Nige as a co-scorer).

I'll get the current comp ladder out pronto; guess we'll just have to leave the Coyotes as our sole reserves premiers, and the Harlem Naggers* as our 2018 titleists (*lead the ladder and scorers after four rounds, obviously not a true premiership)

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Jukes on May 03, 2018, 02:51:03 PM
Pretty shower announcement I have to make lads

I'm probably going to be calling it an end on the reserves comp due to a huge lack of time. Probably getting a job soon enough and even without one I'm pressed for time to do ASC (holiday excluded), I'm just a busy guy that's all aha between the missus and the lads and playing sport and all that crap (nobody look at how much I'm on the playstation btw). And it doesn't help that right now I'm two weeks behind in ressies scores because of my holiday!

Of course I'll still be committed to doing the main comp scores and ladders and managing it all but I bit off a bit more than I could chew with doing ressies (it was easier last year with Nige as a co-scorer).

I'll get the current comp ladder out pronto; guess we'll just have to leave the Coyotes as our sole reserves premiers, and the Harlem Naggers* as our 2018 titleists (*lead the ladder and scorers after four rounds, obviously not a true premiership)

I was always going to win it anyway Jukes...

All good man, Ressies just demolishes time and effort for a little bit of bragging rights. It's hard to balance everything at times.

Nige

Ottawa Otters

Jeremy McGovern, Jimmy Webster, Tom Cutler, Phil Davis
Adam Treloar (cc), Dion Prestia (evc), Ben Cunnington, Liam Shiels, Jack Graham, Bailey Dale
Nic Naitanui
Jesse Hogan, Toby McLean (cc), Charlie Dixon, Tim Taranto
Darcy Byrne-Jones, David Myers, James Stewart

Ed Richards, Billy Gowers, Gary Rohan, Ben McEvoy (sub)

fanTCfool

Is it worth naming a reserves side regardless? In case the results are calculated at a less busy time?
Additionally, I don't think it would be a big ask to have each coach tally up their reserves score for the week to keep it alive.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: fanTCfool on May 03, 2018, 09:32:01 PM
Is it worth naming a reserves side regardless? In case the results are calculated at a less busy time?
Additionally, I don't think it would be a big ask to have each coach tally up their reserves score for the week to keep it alive.

ppl forget etc or are busy themselves

powersuperkents

Wisconsin Cockerels

B: Dane Rampe, Liam Duggan, Alex Witherden, David Astbury
M: Jack Macrae (CC), Mitch Duncan (EVC), Lachie Whitfield, Luke Shuey, Jaeger O'Meara, Dayne Zorko
R: Max Gawn (CC)
F: Mark LeCras, Jack Billings, Josh J. Kennedy, Charlie Cameron
U: Touk Miller, Caleb Daniel, Luke Dunstan

E: Adam Saad (B), Jarman Impey (F), Bayley Fritsch (F), David Mackay (sub)

fanTCfool

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 03, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

It's 10 scores, how long can it take?

Jukes

Quote from: fanTCfool on May 03, 2018, 10:18:48 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 03, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

It's 10 scores, how long can it take?

It would be a fair bit easier but I don’t expect anybody to do that seeing as it’s just a secondary leisure comp that doesn’t really impact much outside of itself, I definitely appreciated the 4-5 coaches who named their sides a week and it took ages to go through the other lists to find ten guys (where possible) but I know I’m very busy and I know other guys (like ele) are even busier than me so I wouldn’t expect it at all, better to just focus on our main comp where having depth is rewarded even more than good ressies scores - e.g. I’ve lost a bunch of players through injury so I’ve had to resort to playing spuds like Jed Anderson, Honeychurch, Jake Kelly, Cory Gregson, etc.

It saves me having to add up another ladder too aha, and having to remember the reserves team name for every team when I’m posting their scores!

I’d say it’s on hold for now but if my missus leaves me and my mates all drop dead (or the other way around) and I get a lot more time available I wouldn’t say no to a return in this form or another

fanTCfool

Quito Quetzals

D: Daniel Rich, Bailey Williams, Nick Vlastuin, Matthew Suckling
M: Seb Ross (CC), Ed Curnow, David Swallow (CC), Shaun Higgins, Paul Seedsman (D), Jacob Hopper
R: Scott Lycett
F: Luke Breust, Josh Dunkley, Patrick Lipinski, Matthew Wright
U: Callum Mills, Nick Haynes, Dan Houston

E: Tom Langdon (D), Hugh McCluggage (F), Brayden Crossley (R), Tom Phillips (M) (Sub)

Res: Nick Holman, Nick Coffield, Jack Bowes, Mitch Crowden, Cam Rayner, Ben Ainsworth, James Worpel (C), Mitch McGovern, Brad Scheer, Jacob Allison

Missing TJ Lynch and Jeremy Cameron in the forward line this week.

Pkbaldy

New Brooklyn Hawks

DEF: Bachar Houli, Jason Johannisen, Tom Doedee, Nathan Wilson
MID: Patrick Cripps (C) , Matt Crouch (VC), Jarrod Berry, Trent Dumont, Jack Steele, Darcy Parish
RUCK: Sam Jacobs
FWD: Jack Gunston, Ben Brown, Tom Papley, Jamie Cripps
UTIL: Lachie Weller, Jack Higgins, Toby Nankervis (EVC)

EMG: Reece Conca (D), Sam Petrevski-Seton, Tim Membrey , Lewis Taylor (SUB)