Vacant Coaching Position - Manchester Magic

Started by Ringo, April 28, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Torpedo10 has decided to relinquish his position as coach of Manchester Magic and we thank him for his efforts over the years.

As per our Rules we have to advertise all vacant coaching positions so I am now opening up the coaching position for Manchester Magic

Britiush xv's use a customised Ultimate Footy scoring system and as such successful applicant will be required to furnish administrators an email address so they can be given access to UF .

You are required to apply in this thread detailing your experience, brief resume and any comments on the Magic Team. and improvement strategy

Current Magic Team:

Def: Bernie Vince (Melb), Brandon Ellis (Rich), Tom McDonald (F) (Melb), Zachary Williams (GWS), Brodie Smith (Adel), Cameron Sutcliffe (Fre), Mark Baguley (Ess), Dan Houston (Port), Liam Jones (Carl), Marley Williams (NM), Lewis Melican (Syd), Marco Paparone (Bris), Sam Rowe (Carl), Sam Durdin (NM), Matt Eagles (Bris), Sam Skinner (F) (Bris)

Mid: Rory Sloane (Adel), Brad Crouch (Adel), Shaun Grigg (Rich), Zak Jones (Syd), Jared Polec (Port), Sam Powell-Pepper (Port), James Worpel (Haw), Lachlan Fogarty (Geel), Stefan Giro (Fre), Jimmy Toumpas (Port)

Ruck: Zac Smith (Geel), Matthew Lobbe (Carl), Wylie Buzza (F) (Geel), Brayden Crossley (GC), Tom De Koning (F) (Carl)

Fwd: Joe Daniher (Ess), Sam Petrevski-Seton (M) (Carl), Jeremy Cameron (GWS), Paul Puopolo (Haw), Jamie Cripps (WC), Dean Towers (Syd), Tom Bell (Bris), Harry Cunningham (Syd), Hayden Ballantyne (Fre), Kyle Langford (M) (Ess), Jack Silvagni (Carl), Michael Apeness (Fre), Paul Ahern (M) (NM), Aiden Bonar (M) (GWS), Ryan Nyhuis (D) Fre)

Applications to be submitted in this thread and will close Midnight 2nd May

kilbluff1985

i like using language that isn't inappropriate because i am a well mannered individual who don't need no man

GoLions

Applications close tomorrow (Wednesday) night

SydneyRox

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 28, 2018, 05:07:34 PM
i like using language that isn't inappropriate because i am a well mannered individual who don't need no man

Possibly the best Mod adjustment I have ever seen!!

;D ;D

kilbluff1985

Rusty00

Quote from: GoLions on May 01, 2018, 05:34:31 PM
And if there's no applications ???

Nige

Quote from: Rusty00 on May 02, 2018, 02:18:40 PM
Quote from: GoLions on May 01, 2018, 05:34:31 PM
And if there's no applications ???
Word on the street is we'll get one before the deadline.

Pkbaldy

Can we just merge this team with the Knights?

GoLions

Quote from: Pkbaldy on May 02, 2018, 04:58:33 PM
Can we just merge this team with the Knights?
Not if you beat me this week

fanTCfool

Having been strongly encouraged to apply, I shall formally put my name forward.

Currently, I administrative the Ultimate Team Game and hold a head and co-coaching role at the Quito Quetzals (ASC) and Mongolian Lambs (AXV). Additionally, I've also fulfilled an assistant role, typically in the off-season, for Mexico City (WXV), the Liverpool Rams (BXV) and the Swiss Storm (EXV). In short, I do have experience with the keeper league side of things.

I spend a lot of time on the forum, perhaps too much, and am an avid trader, so activity, banter and other involvements will not be a concern.

Every XV coaching vacancy is a luxury, and seeing the vacancy for Manchester Magic head coach is a very enticing proposition. The Magic list, although struggling this season, has some promising prospects. Young James Worpel and Lachlan Fogarty have broken into their respective AFL sides, and the return of Williams and Smith next season will definitely strengthen the Best XV.

2018 Best XV
D: B. Ellis, B. Vince, T. McDonald, D. Houston
M: R. Sloane, B. Crouch (C), J. Polec (VC), SPP
R: Z. Smith
F: J. Daniher, J. Cameron, SPS, J. Cripps
U: S. Grigg, Z. Jones

Though Worpel and Fogarty would likely find their way into the immediate side with Sloane and Crouch sidelined.

In terms of trading direction, the backline will be strengthened next season, as has already been mentioned, but a potential weakness at F4 would be an area for rectification.

Thank you for the consideration.

GoLions

Ringo

As the application from Batase appears to have been withdrawn with post being deleted and as fanTCfool is now the only applicant he will be appointed as coach of Manchester Magic from the conclusion of Rd 7.
Congratulations fanTCfool and you have some work to do in the next trading period. Unfirtunately injuries are rteally effecting magic at the moment.