Adelaide 2018 Premiership Season Mega Thread

Started by tbagrocks, April 16, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave085

Thought this thread got locked...

First 3 quarters against West Coast were very frustrating. So many wasted opportunities but that last quarter was special.

Going to be so difficult to get to the finals but positive signs with key players coming back.

Trindacut

Think you'll have a pretty good idea where you're at facing the Tiges at the G, top placed and 17 straight wins at the ground.

Reckon they'll play the richmond theme song and blindfold all the players on the way over? I know I'll be doing that on the train down.

Dave085

That.
Was.
Woeful!

Hampton absolutely pathetic among many other passengers. 

I feel like we didn't chase or pressure at all. We got pushed around again and reacted poorly.

I want to see a bit of bully and toughness come in. No getting pushed around,  show some fight,  back up your mate and get stuck in.

So many more things to say but will get me banned...

Jay

Dave085

TomK

Ricochet

Great news for Adelaide. The club is copping a bit at the moment but something like this is just what they need.

Trindacut

Reportedly on 800k a year now, which is 650k prior to their pay rise last year. He's probably given up 500k a year.

GoLions

Quote from: Trindacut on July 11, 2018, 03:08:55 PM
Reportedly on 800k a year now, which is 650k prior to their pay rise last year. He's probably given up 500k a year.
What's your point?

Trindacut

Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2018, 03:27:54 PM
What's your point?

It's a lot of money.

Sorry, I forgot I have to spell things out for you.

GoLions

Quote from: Trindacut on July 11, 2018, 03:59:46 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 11, 2018, 03:27:54 PM
What's your point?

It's a lot of money.

Sorry, I forgot I have to spell things out for you.
But why does that matter? Basically every decent player could probably get more elsewhere if they wanted to leave. Sloane clearly doesn't want to leave and is much happier playing in Adelaide.

So why does it matter that he may be earning less money when he is in a working environment that he clearly loves being at, rather than going somewhere he does not want to work even though he would earn more money? Sorry, i totally forgot that i have to spell things out for you.

tbagrocks

Despite some pathetic troll trying to hijack our threads an the pathetic intentions of the media "Guru" Who want to make up stories about Sloaney leaving ::) I was right all along, again :P  Although I dd think the Lever would stay :P

flower people are stupid!

Great day in Adelaide though! Rory Sloane again proving how soft that flog Dangerflog really is ::)  (Sorry, couldn't resist another swipe)