Adelaide 2018 Premiership Season Mega Thread

Started by tbagrocks, April 16, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Shower me, take a frogging shower! Lose, win and look great, win well, lose like an uncoordinated bunch of fairies (Not what I really wanted to say)

But for months now we all knew something was on the nose at Adelaide, masked by that big impressive win against the Tigers

Flower me though, other than a few injuries, I have no idea why this club lost so bad last Friday or three weeks ago. What Crows will front next week v the Swans? ???

Yes I see how even this comp is and how easily good teams lose but still, Adelaide with all their "Mind training" Was supposed to be in that top bracket again. But inconsistency says something we did not expect

PowerBug

It's the culture problem you guys have, won't find consistency until Tex is relieved from the captaincy ;D
I ain't going through this week without Showdown banter

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerBug on May 07, 2018, 11:09:49 PM
It's the culture problem you guys have, won't find consistency until Tex is relieved from the captaincy ;D
I ain't going through this week without Showdown banter
the great man (The Texan) Is very much the leader of the AFC with Sloaney. Two great leaders back on the park this week is good so, I hope that the inconsistency ha now passed

As Richie Douglas said this week "Top form is not far off" After two very, very easy wins. If the real Adelaide stands up this week then I will choose to believe "They're back"

Hopefully I wont need to add differently to this thread come Sunday ???

EDIT: Btw, good luck Silky ;)

PowerBug

https://twitter.com/mkfburford/status/994507043796008960

This, does not look good for Rory going forward :-\ Which is a shame because he's like the only player I enjoy on that team.

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerBug on May 10, 2018, 08:24:49 PM
https://twitter.com/mkfburford/status/994507043796008960

This, does not look good for Rory going forward :-\ Which is a shame because he's like the only player I enjoy on that team.
Then former Demon Captain struggling to get AFL call up Jack Trengove and current Demon Captain who hasn't played yet this year, my boy Jack Viney :-\

tbagrocks

shower  ....  that's a lot of injuries :-\

But it is only May! Tigers are flying right now but Adelaide have hardly hit their best whilst still defeating Swans and Tigers ;)

i'm tipping our best players and form will come after July 8)

TomK

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 17, 2018, 09:09:22 PM
shower  ....  that's a lot of injuries :-\

But it is only May! Tigers are flying right now but Adelaide have hardly hit their best whilst still defeating Swans and Tigers ;)

i'm tipping our best players and form will come after July 8)
Only if Burton and Hass are gone or major changes are made by them, this is gonna ruin our year, absolute waste of a season.

tbagrocks

An article from the paper this week "Who are you never able to forgive" A vote on Adelaide Now

Regarding the departures of that SPUDgunston, Tippo, Dangerflog and the Leaver.

I don't that Tippett cost us draft picks, got us Matty Crouch anyway! I don't care that Adelaide didn't offer lever enough soon enough, I still hate that flog face Gunston (Don't enter a professional sport at 18 if you cant handle moving cities ::) but  ......

I will NEVER, NEVER, forgive that soft, mummy's boy, FIGJAM Patrick Dangerflog ::)  You just suck Paddy! "Oh, i'm a 26yr old GROWN MAN but I nee to run back to my mummy"

End rant .....

I actually just wanted to ask everyone that same question the AN poll did :P  Which of those four do you hate for leaving the most?

GoLions

PowerBug

You miss Dangerfield mate go on admit it, you can't stop talking about him!

tbagrocks

Quote from: GoLions on May 24, 2018, 08:28:35 PM
I love them all equally
More than Charlie Cameron? Thanks for Forgarty though!

GoLions

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 24, 2018, 08:46:43 PM
Quote from: GoLions on May 24, 2018, 08:28:35 PM
I love them all equally
ore than Charlie Cameron? Thanks for Forgarty though!
You didn't give Charlie as an option. He's better than all 4 of those + Darcy combined.

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerBug on May 24, 2018, 08:42:13 PM
You miss Dangerfield mate go on admit it, you can't stop talking about him!
It does seem a little obsessive ......

shaker

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 24, 2018, 08:27:27 PM
An article from the paper this week "Who are you never able to forgive" A vote on Adelaide Now

I don't that Tippett cost us draft picks, got us Matty Crouch anyway! I don't care that Adelaide didn't offer lever enough soon enough, I still hate that flog face Gunston (Don't enter a professional sport at 18 if you cant handle moving cities ::) but  ......

I will NEVER, NEVER, forgive that soft, mummy's boy, FIGJAM Patrick Dangerflog ::)  You just suck Paddy! "Oh, i'm a 26yr old GROWN MAN but I nee to run back to my mummy"

End rant .....

I actually just wanted to ask everyone that same question the AN poll did :P  Which of those four do you hate for leaving the most?
Gibbs not in that poll ..... definitely a Mummy's boy as well  :D

Trindacut

Quote from: shaker on May 25, 2018, 01:23:26 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on May 24, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

End rant .....

Gibbs not in that poll ..... definitely a Mummy's boy as well  :D

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Careful Shaker, if you have an opinion here you might get banned by the sore bum patrol.