Main Menu

DPP Trading

Started by zoomba23, April 05, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoomba23

Ok this is going to sound really dumb, but I've seen a lot of trades happening this round that involve trading players in different positions via a player with DPP i.e. Hibberd to Cripps via Finlayson. What does this actually mean? I can't for the bloody life of me figure out how you can do one straight trade by downgrading a one position player like Hibberd to a player from a completely different position like Cripps. At the risk of sounding like a fool, can someone explain this concept to me and how it is done?

kilbluff1985

for example you could trade Langdon to Doedee via Sicily if he was in Defense

click trade Langdon
then Sub Sicily fwd
then trade in Doedee

when u click to trade a player any eligible players for that position already in ur team become highlighted with an S to move them

zoomba23

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 05, 2018, 05:10:50 PM
for example you could trade Langdon to Doedee via Sicily if he was in Defense

click trade Langdon
then Sub Sicily fwd
then trade in Doedee

when u click to trade a player any eligible players for that position already in ur team become highlighted with an S to move them

Cheers. The fact that it's that simple just makes me feel more dumb. But thanks, that's gonna help me out a fair bit this season I reckon.

kilbluff1985

when u don't know something only dumb thing to do is not ask

zoomba23

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 05, 2018, 05:15:43 PM
when u don't know something only dumb thing to do is not ask

Haha appreciate it. Would've thought that by my fourth year of Supercoach I'd know this stuff but there you go. Never too late to learn.