New Delhi
Dublin
Seoul
Beijing
Christchurch
Pacific
Berlin
Toronto

Can you predict the order or the winner?

Ricochet

Dublin will get knocked out this weekend

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on May 09, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

Quite possibly if i get no ins

Nige

Round 8

We have a prophet amongst us!

Quote from: Ricochet on May 09, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

It's true. It happened. They often say the bigger they are, the harder they fall. The coach will brush this off as nothing, but World Idol is serious business, and Dublin have just been terminated.

As per usual, a song to say goodbye to yet another team is absolutely necessary. So this week, we throwback to an absolute classic from way back in the form of Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye by Steam.

Ricochet

Purple 77

Hellopplz

Nige

Round 9

This week we say sayonara to Tokyo who have been impressive in their efforts this year, especially hanging around in this competition so long, a very commendable effort by a team that often does things without much fanfare.

Being the Japanese team, we here at World Idol felt that it would be fitting to send off Tokyo with a song called SAYONARA by Aries.

Toga

How the flower did 'Jing not get the can this week!

Purple 77

Whilst I'm aware I'm incurring the wrath of the fantasy gods when I say this, I usually last pretty well in this comp, even the years I don't make finals.

Honestly, I don't see how I get eliminated this year  ;)

Nige

Quote from: Toga on May 22, 2018, 06:20:54 PM
How the flower did 'Jing not get the can this week!
It's more impressive that Cairo is somehow still in this tbh.  :P

Us and Tokyo were the only ones in the way of 'Jing going out this week I believe.

iZander

Nige

Nige

A little reminder of the teams remaining:

Cairo
New Delhi
Seoul
Beijing
Christchurch
Pacific
Berlin
Toronto

With the exception of Cairo, you'd expect the rest of these teams to make the top 8 of the ladder at the end of the season.

Basically all the competition heavyweights are still in play, which means it's gonna be dog eat dog from here on out.

Nige

Round 10

Did the suspense kill anyone? Probably not. But you know what is dead? Any chance New Delhi have of World Idol glory as they are eliminated off an effort the coaches would not be happy with.

Their exit song is sad but also a banger and who doesn't love that? Here it is, Without You - David Guetta ft Usher.