Main Menu

Brownlow 2018

Started by BB67th, March 26, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

I'm pretty sure I have Hogan leading the Dees as well, not sure what I have him on though.  Think there will finally be some decent value this year in team voting multi's.  I'd also keep track of player you think are locked to get the 3 votes as I made most of my money on single game voting last season.  You only need to hit a couple of good ones, Had Shuey to get 3 in a game where he was paying $11 and Goldy to get 3 when he was paying $15!  :o

elephants

Quote from: jvalles69 on June 15, 2018, 11:39:50 AM
I'm pretty sure I have Hogan leading the Dees as well, not sure what I have him on though.  Think there will finally be some decent value this year in team voting multi's.  I'd also keep track of player you think are locked to get the 3 votes as I made most of my money on single game voting last season.  You only need to hit a couple of good ones, Had Shuey to get 3 in a game where he was paying $11 and Goldy to get 3 when he was paying $15!  :o

Haha wowzer that is too juicy :P

Hawka

https://brownlowtracker.com.au
Just stumbled on this
looks great and has everything you need, nice looking leaderboards as well

jvalles69

Correction, I have Gawn (14) ahead of Hogan (10).

jvalles69

Quote from: Hawka on June 17, 2018, 05:56:47 PM
https://brownlowtracker.com.au
Just stumbled on this
looks great and has everything you need, nice looking leaderboards as well

Nice, started inputting my results in last night, free too!  Some barbies collate other peoples results and then charge for them.

dmac07

My current count.

19 - N.Fyfe
17 - T.Mitchell
16 - JP.Kennedy
13 - J.Macrae, A.Gaff
12 - E.Yeo
11 - S.Coniglio, B.Grundy
10 - P.Cripps, D.Heppell, G.Ablett, M.Gawn, R.Gray, T.Cotchin

Some interesting team scores

Adelaide: 5 - Seedesman, Gibbs, Douglas. 4 - Laird
Coll: 11 - Grundy. 9 - Sidebottom. 8 - DeGoey
Geel: 10 - Ablett. 9 - Dangerfield. 7 - Selwood
GC: 4 - Lyons, Swallow
Melb: 10 - Gawn. 9 - Hogan. 6 - Oliver, McDonald
NM: 8 - Higgins 7 -Brown. 6 - Waite
PA: 10 - Gray. 9 - Wines
Rich: 10 - Cotchin. 9 - Martin, Caddy

Big Mac

How are the tallies looking? Feel like it’s a bit odd that Gawn is 2nd favourite

dmac07

Just updated mine today and have it a closer count thab in years!

19 - Fyfe*, Mitchell, Gaff
18 -
17 - Gawn, JP.Kennedy
16 -
15 - Cripps, Grundy
14 - Beams, Higgins
13 - Heppell, Macrae, Yeo
12 - Selwood, Coniglio, Oliver, D.Martin
11 - Sidebottom, Ward, Wines
10 - Ablett, Dangerfield, R.Gray, Cotchin, Steven
9 - Pendlebury, Neale, Sicily, Omeara, Hogan, Westhoff, Caddy, Franklin, Heeney.

elephants

Gaff has been next level, I think he'll top our votes and go top 5.. maybe top 3 depending on his polling record in previous seasons!

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: elephants on July 16, 2018, 11:49:57 PM
Gaff has been next level, I think he'll top our votes and go top 5.. maybe top 3 depending on his polling record in previous seasons!

I had the opportunity to bet on Gaff when he was $26 to win and $7.25 to place

Probably going to regret not acting on that  :-\

dmac07

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 16, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

I got on him at the 26s the week before Fyfe got suspended so Im hoping he gets up!

WhatMate

Quote from: dmac07 on July 17, 2018, 08:38:33 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 16, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

I got on him at the 26s the week before Fyfe got suspended so Im hoping he gets up!
hes still at $11 on bet365, grabbed him at $2 for top 5 and $2.66 for top 3 on betfair yesterday.

WhatMate

Looking at games left to play for the season, I think the draw favours Gaff and Mitchell To be poised for a top 2 finish.

Any quinella markets anywhere?

WhatMate

Would say dusty gets 3 votes Friday night. Tipping him to come home strong in preparation for a big September. With a bit of umpire bias on his side, I really like the $2.50 you can get for him to finish top 5 on betfair.

jvalles69

Media saying Cripps is in the mix...I'm pretty certain he is going to be the guy who doesn't poll close to as well as people think.  Not top 3, prob not even top 5.